What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan

chewsta

First Grade
$50K NRL fine and court to come.
Says he is going to fight the fine because he apparently had the paper work to go on the road trip, yet lied to Police several times when caught. Both times. 🤦🤦🤦

jc155776

Coach
$50K NRL fine and court to come.
Says he is going to fight the fine because he apparently had the paper work to go on the road trip, yet lied to Police several times when caught. Both times. 🤦🤦🤦

It's pretty funny when dumb people try and forge and utter documents to get out of minor charges and end up digging a bigger hole.

bluefox68

Staff member
I got a job that involved splitting my work between Lithgow and Bathurst 50/50.
I got pressured to be based in Lithgow, but I chose Bathurst, and I’d do the same again!

Bathurst is a beautiful part of the world. Lithgow is just bitterly cold!

Duges would go okay for Lithgow Workies, though!

You wouldn’t have to put the Breezers on ice…!!!

Stake Removed

First Grade
I can't see us sacking him some how, it's already dragged on so long.
He will most probably get the magistrate to defer allowing more time and his contract will be up by then

75k in fines and if we sack him he will drop another 135k.

All for just being a dickhead. Pretty incredible
If the court case is in October well then we'd have to wait until that was concluded before a decision to sack him can be made.
His manager has played this one smart in regards to challenging in the courts, it means his wage will keep rolling in until his case is heard.

Eion

First Grade
If the court case is in October well then we'd have to wait until that was concluded before a decision to sack him can be made.
His manager has played this one smart in regards to challenging in the courts, it means his wage will keep rolling in until his case is heard.
And the manager continues to get his slice. Not that duges will be better off, as he’ll just offsetting his wage with legal fees, but as long as the manager is ok hey!

Stake Removed

First Grade
His lawyer will I can hear it now say to the magistrate I am awaiting details of my clients mental health at the time, did to COVID there has been a delay, magistrate will grant another 2 months it's then December

So that’s the thanks the Club gets for paying the loser a top dollar contract when pretty much no other Club would even touch him at the time. Then they had to put up with all his bullshyte.

Must be hard up for a dollar and sick of digging holes for the council.

He needs to get one more tattoo. Put it on his forehead saying “I’m just a farkwit.”

Last edited:

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
So that’s the thanks the Club gets for paying the loser a top dollar contract when pretty much no other Club would even touch him at the time. Then they had to put up with all his bullshyte.

Must be hard up for a dollar and sick of digging holes for the council.

He needs to get one more tattoo. Put it on his forehead saying “I’m just a farkwit.”

Dugan got so many tattoes he weakened his skeletal structure.