What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mentally Exhausted

snout

First Grade
To say that the sharks forum and it’s members contribute to his mental health is offensive to people with real mental health problems. But hey that’s just my observation.
That makes no sense.
How can you categorise what does and does not contribute to one's mental health issues?

When someone is 'down' something which normally wouldn't affect them does.
And thus has an effect on their mental health.

The same as physical health. One might normally be able to lift something easily but when that back is sore you find it harder.

Quicksilver

Bench
It's a jungle in here.

All the dimwitted imbeciles l have taking pot-shots at me. Two have bailed. In tears.
A decent fun-loving bloke like yourself has no chance.

Buy a Storm jumper Stakey. Jump on that bandwagon - and you'll be celebrating come seasons end.
The sharkies arent good for mental health.

Mate,

Absolutely no tears here.

Your putrid toxicity towards blokes just out there having a go just wears thin and is not in the slightest bit productive.

If you wear that as a badge of pride then... I don’t know. You can have this kingdom.

There’s a million other things for people to do with their time. Most of the world doesn’t even know that this corner of an insignificant forum even exists.

There are a lot of people that post good content on here. Others just like to nitpick, which may relate to their own shortcomings. I don’t know.

At the end of the day it’s just a stupid game.

Good luck Stake. There’s better stuff out there. Spend some time improving yourself. Get fit, get healthy, learn a new skill.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
That makes no sense.
How can you categorise what does and does not contribute to one's mental health issues?

When someone is 'down' something which normally wouldn't affect them does.
And thus has an effect on their mental health.

The same as physical health. One might normally be able to lift something easily but when that back is sore you find it harder.
That’s fair. Still a look at me thread.

Quigs

Immortal
Still have it?

The big rebuild is on Feej. Took me over seven years to build Qrail and early this year I made an executive decision and took the whole layout back to bare boards to start again. My ageing carcass was telling me that I would not be able to crawl under and do upside down repairs and the monster had simply grown to big to comfortably maintain and keep it all running.

The new KISS plan involves all wiring to be accessible standing upright and all points of track being easy to get to. i.e. be able to walk around the entire layout.

This is the last Qrail.

20160125_172118.jpg

snout

First Grade
Mate,

Absolutely no tears here.

Your putrid toxicity towards blokes just out there having a go just wears thin and is not in the slightest bit productive.

If you wear that as a badge of pride then... I don’t know. You can have this kingdom.

There’s a million other things for people to do with their time. Most of the world doesn’t even know that this corner of an insignificant forum even exists.

There are a lot of people that post good content on here. Others just like to nitpick, which may relate to their own shortcomings. I don’t know.

At the end of the day it’s just a stupid game.

Good luck Stake. There’s better stuff out there. Spend some time improving yourself. Get fit, get healthy, learn a new skill.

There is absolutely no 'putrid toxicity' from me.
I love the banter.
Would be deadset boring without and nobody would be here.

I know you won't - as who could be bothered...but if you went back and saw where our 'stoush' began you would see you made a reputation of disagreeing with just about anyone.
And Fair enough.
That's your gig. But l never get personal on here until it comes my way.
Never.
And yep. I do return fire.
Pretty sure you made a call about my mother to kick things off. Well...that'll do it.

R-15-3

Juniors
The big rebuild is on Feej. Took me over seven years to build Qrail and early this year I made an executive decision and took the whole layout back to bare boards to start again. My ageing carcass was telling me that I would not be able to crawl under and do upside down repairs and the monster had simply grown to big to comfortably maintain and keep it all running.

The new KISS plan involves all wiring to be accessible standing upright and all points of track being easy to get to. i.e. be able to walk around the entire layout.

This is the last Qrail.

20160125_172118.jpg
Amazing quigs, wish I had that type of passion in a hobby to do that. Keep the updates going

snout

First Grade

This is the last Qrail.

20160125_172118.jpg
Where's the Fat Controller?

Quigs

Immortal
Amazing quigs, wish I had that type of passion in a hobby to do that. Keep the updates going
I got to the stage where I had it back to bare boards and then laid some track and got it about how I liked it .... layout wise already to start having some fun with the rebuild, and, annnd, then we encountered some serious industrial actions.

I've been on strike for about three months now. Have not gone near it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
All the best Stake and enjoy your break from this, that and the other. QS made some good points, which I don’t normally agree with, but as he said it is just a stupid game.
Take care

chewsta

First Grade

This is the last Qrail.

20160125_172118.jpg
That's unreal Quigs! My old boy is right into his trains as well, he had a few years there where not a lot was happening with it and then my son who is now 10 took interest in it all and now the two of them can't be torn away from the thing. Jeezus they make a far kan mess but they also have An amazing pop/grandson relationship too. Very cool mate. 🤙

This is the last Qrail.

20160125_172118.jpg
I don't see an airport there Quigs. Where's the Qantas jets meant to land ?

Quigs

Immortal
Ferrhuck them. Well into the early creation stage I introduced a HO/OO scale severe potato famine and forced all the pesky Irishmen to flee my domain.

Be gone.

This is the last Qrail.

20160125_172118.jpg
That looks amazing mate. Can understand wanting to make things easier to get around. This is the same reason my drum kit has shrunken over the years. Almost ready to go electric for ease of lugging etc.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

This is the last Qrail.

20160125_172118.jpg
Nice.

Latest posts