What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rnd 24 V Wests Tigers

murraymob

Coach
It's going to be fascinating to see how Penrith run out of Sunday avo. I think there will be some adjusting done in the backline. No idea what will happen. I'll wait and be surprised.
I think they will not be many changes if any .the only one who could get into that 17 now would be May .If Kenny goes well in this game I say leave him there

Kilkenny

Coach
Excited about tomorrow with a near full strength side.

Really important to make a statement and build momentum going into the semi finals.

The West Tigers are largely playing for pride but given the exit from there club by Ivan Cleary there are still scars that run deep so it is a bit of a grudge match.

I am expecting the West Tigers to have a crack but I am hoping for our best performance post origin.

C3ABABF2-ACB6-4232-BDB7-51F71834D177.jpeg
Come get some smuglette buddies.

If we lose and any of our players walk off, I’ll break their legs myself.

That crowd had better bring full hate onto Ivan as well. Do their duty for the good of the game.

Last edited:
View attachment 53076
Come get some smuglette buddies.

If we lose and any of our players walk off, I’ll break their legs myself.

That crowd had better bring full hate onto Ivan as well. Do their duty for the good of the game.
Outside of a few small suburbs of Sydney, everyone loves Ivan. In Queensland they see him for what he really is; a devoted family man.

Latest posts