What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Bunnies (Goodbye Corey)

denis preston

First Grade
I feel bad for Clune. Been here a decade, and doesn't even get to play his last game with the club, but Norman somehow manages to retain the same jersey he wipes his ass with... sucks man
I understand that Sloan will benefit from every NRL game he plays so Dufty not playing makes sense but playing a loan player in the last game of the year ahead of long serving Clune doesn't look good to me.

Mjab

Juniors
I’m a little surprised Hook didn’t pick Dufty so he could get a final game in the Red V like Beale & Norman do.

Lomax’s rebroken thumb is a worry I do hope it doesn’t become a chronic injury for him.

I reckon Dufty has made public comment that they dont see eye to eye and I suspect thats the reason
Not sure why he picked him against Roosters and not Sloan
I just wish norman and Hook didn't see eye to eye as well !!

Thumbs are fragile and complex structures and A good off season to mend, he then should be fine

st.phil

Bench
wonder if these thumb injuries happening post the TM Rava flick as he's bracing for contact ?

blacksafake

First Grade
I understand that Sloan will benefit from every NRL game he plays so Dufty not playing makes sense but playing a loan player in the last game of the year ahead of long serving Clune doesn't look good to me.
Possibly because he's an actual dummy half unlike Clune or Sullivan.
There's also been suggestions Lussick may be offered a contract too, but who knows.

denis preston

First Grade
Possibly because he's an actual dummy half unlike Clune or Sullivan.
There's also been suggestions Lussick may be offered a contract too, but who knows.
BF we are talking about a game that essentially means nothing. There's nothing at stake here so whats the problem in selecting players in unfamiliar roles particularly as he already has with Sullivan at hooker ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just to make some of you feel old..

This week we have 5 players in our squad who weren’t even born when we lost the 99 grand final..

And 2 of them have never known the sweet bliss that was a competition that didn’t include souffs…

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Hook seems very risk adverse. Maybe Norman's shuffling is a result of having any instinct coached out of him.
Norman has been ordinary his whole time at the dragons, and a fair amount of his time at the eels also. Was a knee jerk signing when Widdop left. Key playmakers should win you games, beyond a golden point field goal I cannot recall as single game Norman won it for us with his display. Finally we move on from 2022

blacksafake

First Grade
BF we are talking about a game that essentially means nothing. There's nothing at stake here so whats the problem in selecting players in unfamiliar roles particularly as he already has with Sullivan at hooker ?
You get no arguments from me DP.
I’m just putting it out there.

Latest posts