What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers Alert - Sharks Vs Bellamy’s Lot

Bob Scott

Juniors
Well idon't know what Hannay says at half time but i hope he is never in a position to talk somebody off the ledge , they will jump for sure .

Sharkman

Juniors
Listen to Ginnane the flog
200.gif

shaggs

Coach
Wow didn’t go for the short kick off - 3rd time lucky.
Trindell - MIA second half - not alone but fuff me - own it
I’d be putting this on the powder puff forward pack. No go forward, porous in defence.
What was the percentage of possession? 65/35??
Kicking off the back foot after a slow play the ball all half.

Fitzy better bring his own bag of cement. Cause Hannay sure as shit doesn’t have any

Sharkman

Juniors
Woods has bled more money from this club than my ex did to me.

Out of everyone that’s left over the years, he’s right at the top of overpaid and under delivered.

Except maybe Karl Filiga 😂

Bob Scott

Juniors
I don't believe we are not a better team with Tracey on the wing and Metcalf at center , Hiroti adds nothing . Moylan was just trying too hard , he just needed to pull it back a bit and control the game but he was trying to be in everything . But overall again it came down to poor on field leadership and very slow middles , especially when Tolman and Woods are on together .

Last edited:

roboshark

Coach
With the amount of possession we had. The amount of errors storm had. The players they had out. What we had to play for. The penalty count

We should of won

Shows the lack of leadership and professionalism at this joint

tye

Juniors
We lack any form of leadership ..we have zilch. From the coach to the team
Thankfully that changes next season, we had a crack but are a young team who will have learnt a lot and an added bonus will be sneaking in next week to gain that bit more experience. Simply not good enough this year!

carinashark

First Grade
Ok that game has definitely finished Moylan and Woods careers .Metcalf with his speed is what we need. Really looking forward next years team and coach.

Woods has bled more money from this club than my ex did to me.

Out of everyone that’s left over the years, he’s right at the top of overpaid and under delivered.

Except maybe Karl Filiga 😂
Sharkman, that's a load of shit.
Woods cost us f**k all for the first couple of years.
Karl McNichol was on a $60k contract, it only went to $200k when he played so many 1st grade games, and he never accomplished that.
So leave the rumours you want to believe in Farcebook world.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Unfortunately there might still be a chance they slide into the top 8 by;
Default…..Default….
Imagine having to watch woods stroll around for another game.