What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Jono078

Referee
Rabbitohs destroying the Titans.

Once again this puts destiny in our hands and it starts by winning tomorrow's game.

Jono078

Referee
Anyone watching the Warriors? They're playing anything but Nathan Brown style football! Lots of passing and great support, it's really nice to see!

I do hope Browny can do something with them next year. Potential is there, as it always seems to be, with the Warriors.

Yosh

Coach
People see the biff in the Roosters and Rabbits game? Was good to see some heat in a game for once. I personally think it's a big part of the game (intimidation and aggression, not cheap shots) and it's perhaps something we lack a little. Ponga gets knocked around all game but we rarely see someone try to get some revenge. Gagai will bring some of that hopefully.

Jono078

Referee
Pretty sure this is the first year ever a team on 10 wins and a 41.7% win rate will be playing in the finals.

What a year.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I like to think that Brown is throwing the match, just to f**k with Cronulla after all the times they put shit on us as a club going through a tough period. So much schadenfreude right now.

The finals are cleaner now the Shire filth are no longer in it.

Latest posts