What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons major sponsor

dragon-83

Juniors
Does anyone know if St George bankwill be recommiting as major sponsor beyond this year?

RedVDave

First Grade
I'm honestly not sure but on a side note is having the same major sponsor for 18 consecutive seasons some kind of record?

I'm honestly not sure but on a side note is having the same major sponsor for 18 consecutive seasons some kind of record?

It'd go close.

Losing them would be a huge nail in the coffin. You look across the teams in the comp - and hardly any are sponsored by blue chip organisations. They've abandoned Rugby League en-masse sadly. The only others I can think of are Toyota (Cowboys) and Kia (Broncos). I may have missed some others but the rest are generally lower tier companies or Betting agencies.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
If our business department watns to start selling jerseys again.
They might want to consider it.
2021 - both blood and bandages jerseys (100 Years) - the Classic Red V jersey.
and an old Westmont Penfolds jersey (which actually fits me) - The best!!!
I've actually lost count - got to be in the teens
I'm done with St George bank jerseys Thank you very much.

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
If our business department watns to start selling jerseys again.
They might want to consider it.
2021 - both blood and bandages jerseys (100 Years) - the Classic Red V jersey.
and an old Westmont Penfolds jersey (which actually fits me) - The best!!!
I've actually lost count - got to be in the teens
I'm done with St George bank jerseys Thank you very much.
Bring back the silky Red V

RedVee

First Grade
They look crap these day because we're so used to having a sponsor on them. You can get one from Best & Less if you want a sponserless one.
I got a ‘no main sponsor’ official blood n bandages alt jersey way back in the Piggy Riddell era. I think it was our first alt jersey. It does have sleeve sponsor unfortunately.

It looks superb though.

RedVee

First Grade
They look crap these day because we're so used to having a sponsor on them. You can get one from Best & Less if you want a sponserless one.
Oh, also a 1965 replica cotton, long sleeve and collar job from Goodfellows.
Only complaint is the badge is a 1973 ? rather than the earlier.

possm

Coach
I say, that to create change, we need to do something different. How about inviting Twiggy to take a seat on the Board as a way of getting him more involved in the football side of things?