What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Terminated

Tiger Shark

Bench
I get why they did it, but with us finished for the season and him off contract just seemed an unnecessary move.

In saying that it was clearly to save some money on the cap, suppose 7 weeks pay can be used towards other players and can make a difference.

R-15-3

Bench
Elliott a bit hard done by. He’s a dick but hasn’t really done anything wrong. f**king in toilets, f**king team mates girls, dancing naked on the bar at a closed function. All f**ken dumb merkin moves but not enough to get the ass for.

He can play dam good footy at times, if he can get himself sorted and under a good coach and players around him will be a good pick up.

PJ

First Grade
Elliott a bit hard done by. He’s a dick but hasn’t really done anything wrong. f**king in toilets, f**king team mates girls, dancing naked on the bar at a closed function. All f**ken dumb merkin moves but not enough to get the ass for.

He can play dam good footy at times, if he can get himself sorted and under a good coach and players around him will be a good pick up.

Yeah that naked dancing one was particularly hard, I mean how much effort did the 'Journalists" have to go to to get the pic?

No way in the world that was going to offend anyone from outside the club except for the efforts the grubs in the press went to for a story

Dugan was a bit eccentric ? maybe , Certainly suffered from some injuries most likely exacerbated by way he played the game. I enjoyed many of his games when he was one of few bringing the ball back hard. Not really a bad person from anything I've heard. Woods gets a thank you from the club , for being more of a diplomat, Dugan personifies more what rugby league is about to me. Don't get me wrong , I'm sure Woods gave something to the club. Just last couple of years that something was not the hard edge needed to win at higher level. Dugans off field behaviour lately was maybe silly but there's a lot of that going around these days. Hope he goes well in future.

Latest posts