What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Vozzy

Juniors
I say "yes" to a cheap woods. I'm also on board for Peachy and Sims but I'm a "no" for Scott and Elliot. The last 2 will continue to attract the wrong media coverage and really are no much of an upgrade considering the off the field stuff. Considering we need some leaders these 2 are the opposite and if things go bad they will be worse.

Tigerm

First Grade
Sometimes I yank on and it’s obvious, but I’m afraid to report that I know Adam Elliots cousin quite well although he’s a bit younger than me.

And I spent a good ten minutes today telling his cousin how great the club is and how loyal and f**king nice we fans and members are. that he should sign ASAP and that we’d all love to see him rock up. We don’t worry about the past, a club of forgiveness a bit like the foreign legion.

And hes promised to put it across to Adam earlier tonight or tomorrow.

As an unofficial club spook, I will then let the club know what he says.

Who the f**k is Hartigan when ye olde lu wt forumers start meddling?

If anyone wants to write something kind about Adam, I’ll show his cousin so he can vouch for my sincerity in the matter.
What do you mean "sometimes" 😂 😂 😂

WA Tiger

Bench
Sometimes I yank on and it’s obvious, but I’m afraid to report that I know Adam Elliots cousin quite well although he’s a bit younger than me.

And I spent a good ten minutes today telling his cousin how great the club is and how loyal and f**king nice we fans and members are. that he should sign ASAP and that we’d all love to see him rock up. We don’t worry about the past, a club of forgiveness a bit like the foreign legion.

If anyone wants to write something kind about Adam, I’ll show his cousin so he can vouch for my sincerity in the matter.
Can we blame u if he’s trouble..

stryker

First Grade

If we sign him, you’ve just put a target on your head 🤣

Mario chalmers

Juniors

Pretty obvious that Vossy has an agenda in getting Bennett into the club. I wonder if this is coming from someone connected to Bennett or if someone at Fox (Vossy employer) has asked him to push the agenda?

Its a valid point that Voss makes regardless of why he makes it. Bennett's teams have made the finals 30 out of 35 years. That is a phenomenal record.

With Souths having the week off WT could kick off the conversation this week surely?

BrotherJim05

Bench
I don't see Bennett coming to Tigers. It just feels like too much work for him. He's never really taken a struggling team and turned them into a powerhouse? It's more good teams he turns into premiership winners.

Stick with Madge or go for Flanagan. Ciraldo looks good but Tigers will kill him and he will end up back as an assistant (Trent Barret style story)

anyone who thinks woods would be a good buy should check out the sharks forum and see why they think of him
When he was club captain and negotiating deals to leave for himself along with other players, it was enough to stamp his papers. How can you claim to love the club whilst actively sabotaging it all whilst having the c next to your name.

would just be a cheaper Tamou at best, and a cheaper Packer at worst.

WA Tiger

Bench
Well then let him be head coach of Penrith he might have saved yous against south’s ..We don’t want him..unproven as head coach

WA Tiger

Bench
The problem is if Pascoe has a leading say He will go for Ciraldo Coz he likes the soft touch…Ciraldo may be a great coach but then he might be as someone -Gordsy ? said get eaten up at the Tigers..Fox said he might be able to bring Kikau across but that’s a big call.. He might get Hogg tied with conditions being a Newby.??? We need someone with history AND seems like a normal caaaaarnt! Someone who makes sense, doesn’t talk in cliches, and someone you can tell, will relate to the players ..Ive always liked Flanagan..how he comes across..