What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2021

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I suppose nobody gives a stuff about it in Aussie anyway, but surprised to see they are playing the rugby opposite the AFL next weekend

JJ

Immortal
Yeah only played Roosters and Souths in round 1 and 2 and Penrith were rounds 4 and 8 when they were red hot

It’s all semantics though as the Eels were in the top 4 both times we flogged them
they have to find a way to get a 'proper' draw...

Manly just a couple of players away imo, can't be enthused about those centres...

And the Roosters, just have to say well done, no right to be anywhere near the playoffs with how they were decimated... they'll be well in it next year...

JJ

Immortal
How good would it be to have a decent team, Beaver I am envious...

I'm in lockdown, half cut, waiting to see Penrith who I supported in my youth... meh, we'll be choosing something from Netflix or Neon... f**king Warriors... 25 years of incompetence

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
How good would it be to have a decent team, Beaver I am envious...

I'm in lockdown, half cut, waiting to see Penrith who I supported in my youth... meh, we'll be choosing something from Netflix or Neon... f**king Warriors... 25 years of incompetence

It can change bloody quick mate, 6 months ago things were looking as dire as I’ve seen them for a long time, and look how quickly that changes ! Helps with a once in a generation sort of player turning up though. Whatever happens next week it’s been a hell of a ride and very enjoyable to watch they style they’ve been playing

Warriors have the base there, just missing that sort of player that would have them rapidly ascending, it can be a lot of luck finding them unless you’re the chooks with an endless pit of money. Who would have known that letting Ivan go potentially let the next great halfback away too

Reactions: JJ

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Have been loving pressing the yellow button and hearing Rabs beautiful voice, hope he is doing it again tonight

Only a couple of games left of Sterling as well

JJ

Immortal
I still can’t believe Sterling and Kenny have been overlooked as ‘immortals’, speaking of generational talents

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I still can’t believe Sterling and Kenny have been overlooked as ‘immortals’, speaking of generational talents

I remember getting my 50c pack of Regina cards and looking at the old bloke on the front of it then being amazed reading on the back he had 110 tries

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Penrith have looked the better side so it feels weird to say it but feel that if the Eels go in next their heads might get cooked and they might be done

Blair

Coach
Six-all, nearly halftime but you feel Penrith are the better side and ready to assert themselves into points.