What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2021

Blair

Coach
Parra fans would be desperate now. 68th minute and they're still behind, with Penrith blowing all the posession.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
What a game, Storm will be loving watching that, both tanks completely on empty, fast and physical at full throttle for 80mins

Eels attack is as dreadful as Klein’s refereeing, chance after chance after chance and never looked like it, only try scored off an error from a bomb

Blair

Coach
How good would it be to have a decent team, Beaver I am envious...
We're better off out of it, JJ. How did both sets of fans handle that? Terribly, I reckon! And now? Parra fans are simply shot.

Didn't Paulo drop the ball on the last play last season as well? Or was it two years ago in the GF qualifier against Canberra? Yeah, I think that was it.

JJ

Immortal
I imagine questions about Brad Arthur can be shelved now? Wonder what happened in their slump, that was weird - they are right in the mix imo, beat Melbourne the other week, and showed plenty last night...

Penrith have an interesting dilemma, persevere with Edwards, who's decent but the worst player in their team, or play Crichton there, or Burton there and Crichton or Naden in centres...

jaseg

Juniors
Crichton to fullback, Naden to centre, To'o (if fit)/Staines to wing would be the move(s), I'd imagine - but I doubt they're going to move Edwards out of the team at this stage of the season - which then leaves a question for next year, given that both Naden & Burton are leaving, so only Momirovski as an obvious starting centre outside of Crichton.

Releasing Laurie early seems like a mistake. And they were getting criticized by f**ks muckrakers earlier in the year for not letting Burton go early too... lol

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I imagine questions about Brad Arthur can be shelved now? Wonder what happened in their slump, that was weird - they are right in the mix imo, beat Melbourne the other week, and showed plenty last night...

Penrith have an interesting dilemma, persevere with Edwards, who's decent but the worst player in their team, or play Crichton there, or Burton there and Crichton or Naden in centres...
You remember Ivan right? There is no way he would have experimented like that voluntarily during the season, let alone week 2 of the finals.

Plus Edwards is fine IMO, when you have playmakers like Korisau, Cleary, Luai and Yeo in the side, you don't need another one at the back. You just need someone who will always pop up in support and clean up all the shit, which he normally does, and let the flashier players get their accolades.

JJ

Immortal
Plus Edwards is fine IMO, when you have playmakers like Korisau, Cleary, Luai and Yeo in the side, you don't need another one at the back. You just need someone who will always pop up in support and clean up all the shit, which he normally does, and let the flashier players get their accolades.
I agree Edwards is ok, usually

Said elsewhere I wonder if Ivan is a handbrake here, Barrett isn’t yet a good head coach but he had their attack humming, and they have quality threats everywhere

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Why? Manly are a massive, MASSIVE chance. How would they be bagged? I'd say it's a 50/50 split on who gets up. The Panthers, I could see why they'd be given no chance.

“Flat track bullies” was Girdlers phrase, same stuff they said about Souths and how they couldn’t win without Latrell

Girds even said they don’t deserve to be a game away from the GF

JJ

Immortal
“Flat track bullies” was Girdlers phrase, same stuff they said about Souths and how they couldn’t win without Latrell

Girds even said they don’t deserve to be a game away from the GF
Bit rough, table is what table is

Penrith/Melbourne is the biggest game, surprised people are writing off Penrith tbh

Latest posts