What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As good as most of Moses' kicks have been tonight, that's literally all he done. He played too conservatively and it's yet another choke to add to the long list.

Brutal game though. Penrith will get annihilated next week. They'll be cooked.

Bazal

Post Whore
What the f**k was Parra doing with those one out hit ups for the last ten minutes lol.

Mate it's an absolute miracle we were even within 10 at that stage of the game they were gassed from the 50th minute and just kept turning up.

It was too hard from there without all three of our actual hookers missing. My kingdom for Reed Mahoney or Joey Lussick or even fking Nathaniel Roache. But they were awesome in defence all night when they had no right to have the energy to keep doing it

BunniesMan

Immortal
As a neutral I can say the Eels got absolutely dudded multiple times by the officials. BS stoppage, the interchange that shouldn't have been allowed, then robbed of the six again. Not to mention many earlier stuff ups like Klein inventing a knock on where it clearly went back from dummy half. I'm angry and I'm not even a fan.

Oh well the Panthers are going to get absolutely smashed by the Storm next week, they do not deserve to be there.