What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

Congrats to BA for blowing up in a press conference. But too late Bead. To passive in the press conferences unlike the other coaches

Anyone else find it weird how when we are in their 20, 3-4 of our tackles always seem to be just a forward off first receiver charging at the try line. I love Papalili but hes the worst offender with this, especially when he does it near the end of the set. It was fine at the start of the season when he was scoring tries left right and centre but hes only scored once since round 13. Fyi this isn't hate at Papali, hes a legend and been a great pickup.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Turns out it wasn’t illegal. TPJ was off for a free interchange from an illegal hit by Niukore. That means he returns to the field for free too, even if the player he replaces is coincidentally injured at the same time.
Marata hit Sorenson not TPJ

Wally21

Bench
Congrats to BA for blowing up in a press conference. But too late Bead. To passive in the press conferences unlike the other coaches
I hear you bro. But good on him: I’ve been off BA, but feel like I’ve been hard on him. Either way, never been prouder of a loss

eel01s

Bench
Devastated. Eels played with the required intensity and defensive effort, but four errors from Stone was just too much.

Good to see the Penrith blockers in action every time. Unfortunately we just couldn't score there in the last 10 minutes, plenty of opportunities but Penrith allowed to stop play when we had momentum.