What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
Without him, they don't win tonight IMO.

He was immense in defence and attack.

He is worth 4 Kikau's

I'd also throw Capewell in as well. Guy is everywhere and has a massive motor. When she sharks let him leave, I was genuinely shocked we landed him.

Absolute workhorse

roofromoz

First Grade
Our is curiosity what do other teams fans make of Isaah Yeo?

IMO he's the best forward going around at the moment and one of the few Panthers who hasn't shat the bed since Origin.

He has barely had a bad game since his debut and that was 160 odd matches ago now. He will hopefully break Steve Carter's record for most games, that's still about 4-5 seasons away though.

GongPanther

Referee
A great game decided by a penalty for a tackle around the shoulders.

f**k you Ashley Klein. f**k you Peter V’landys. And f**k you Ivan Cleary you cheating f**k.

People call out the Storm as cheaters, but the Panthers are so much worse. Blockers, trainers stopping the game at tactical intervals, there’s no low they won’t stoop to.

I would rather see the purple scum win again to see Cleary and his bullshit be rewarded.
1991...no hat-trick of GF wins. Will Skeepe ever get over this? I know Smell my Finger (Mal-function Meninga) hasn't.🤣🤣🤣

t-ba

Post Whore
That was an absorbing game. really enjoyable. Both sides sketchy on attack but very willing in defence.

Even as a Manly fan last night the last twenty minutes was just torture hoping no one got suspended or injured. This one went right down to the last minute.

Someone2

Juniors
2 s**t bunker decisions cost Penrith a convincing win. Parra have to learn that you can’t hit people in the head and hope to not suffer for it.
Klein didn‘t do either team any favours with the way he refereed the game.
Clearys gotta stop teaching he’s players to take dives and lay down like f**king dogs until they milk a penalty

Agree to disagree then. I think he played really well in a game that didn't lend itself to running, and given he had to rely on a lock who hasn't played in months until last week and Will Smith as his hookers.

You can't dwell on hypotheticals but I think it's easy to argue that if Mahoney plays that game we probably win.
I do agree re Mahoney. I think he would've straighted them up a bit better too but alas...

I was really hoping for a Parra win but eh...

roofromoz

First Grade
I know PENRITH are up against it big time next week.

Call it the number of Brookvale Union ginger beers I have consumed tonight, call it whatever, but I feel strangely confident about next week at the moment.

SDM

First Grade
Tigers fans opinions on Moses are hilarious. Either way Tigers fans should be banned from finals match day threads.

Latest posts