What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Steenson123

Juniors
Agreed, the Roosters started the game like Manly did the week before against Melbourne. The Roosters were a shadow of what they are/could be so I don't think there is much to take out of last night.

I think that Harper looks dodgy in defense, he was made to look very ordinary by Melbourne's left side last week, and he should be the point of attack target by Souths, whose left side is way more threatening than what the Roosters put out on the field last night.

Cherry Evans needs to be rushed and hassled like we did to the Chin last week.
Agree 101%. Easts were extremely soft and very poor. In fact they look increasingly like the Bulldogs: a former powerhouse gone South rapidly. Their forwards are hopeless and that makeshift backline with Hutch and Lam?? Must be a joke compare those two scrubs to Keary and Crinkle Cut. Manly are NOT Penrith or Bellamy. Manly's forwards for mine like to drift wide and play fairly loose. This is where our squad gets them. In the past 14 games we are 13-1 and the squad's defense is ranked #1 in that time. Overall we are 20-4. They are far better numbers than for Manly. We have a superior overall squad and performance and its only Leatherjacket # 1 [TT] that keeps them in the betting. Nullify him and stomp on their loose foward play wear them down because some of those guys go missing in games. MIA and we are fresh! Our forwards are stronger and tougher and our bench too is superior to Manly's.

Steenson123

Juniors
So I have just read Issac Luke is retiring.

Absolute legend down to earth humble bloke and true Rabbitoh. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him twice as well.

I’ve always been a massive massive Issac fan.

Enjoy retirement mate you’ve earnt it.

I hope to see his son as well playing for us one day too.
Yes Luke was an outstanding player. Physically he had it all speed, strength, heart and stamina. Could even kick in all facets. However his mentale, discipline and self belief probably let him down. Luke should have been in more than one GF [albeit suspended] his talent was that great and deserving of much more.

southsport

First Grade
If it is DV, the NRL will step in an tear up his contract.

We don't need or want this s#!+.

Save the money, put Taafe or Illias at half and make a play for Dylan Walker or even Tyrone Peachey as a cheap backup
Dylan Walker has been in more strife than Milford.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
DV?
Whats that?
Give the guy a break,many stuff up,we dont know what happened,lets not be hasty and get the facts.
Peachy wants a reported 450, no thanks,worth same as the milf,200
Yes that's fair comment.

And that's what the Integrity Unit will be doing...getting the facts.

But just saying, without judging, if it does turn out to be DV, the NRL will be tearing up the contract. Just look at their history on players guilty in the courts on that charge.

handyman2190

Bench
Yes that's fair comment.

And that's what the Integrity Unit will be doing...getting the facts.

But just saying, without judging, if it does turn out to be DV, the NRL will be tearing up the contract. Just look at their history on players guilty in the courts on that charge.
Probably arguing about the move to sydney she may have told him she wasnt going,still unless he put his hands on her,we are all guilty of a screaming match

callmack1

Staff member
Milford charged by police after Fortitude Valley incident: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/09/20/milford-charged-after-fortitude-valley-incident/

‘Witnesses intervened’ in alleged DV incident as new details emerge on Milford arrest: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/ba50a1a6a9322e05669d445c029faf33

If this is proved to be true and it is DV, then I'm with a lot of you on here, we need to tear up his contract. Hitting a women is one of the lowest acts you can do as a man in my opinion and we don't want a wife beater anywhere near this club.

What an idiot. Seriously, what was he thinking? His career is now at a cross roads and we gave him a lifeline. We were just about his last chance. He's now potentially thrown that all away over one argument. The stupidity is just incredible.

callmack1

Staff member
Farewell to a league legend - The special story of Issac Luke's unique talent: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/nr...kes-unique-talent/4YMHHHBNPJJDVXHZMS6SPAOVCE/

As a Kiwi, I was extremely proud to have Issac play for us. Was even more proud considering he was a Taranaki boy (which is the same NZ province I'm born and bred in, and still call home to this day). As a result, 'The Naki,' as we call it, has been littered with plenty of Souths fans for many years and I'm sure Issac Luke is a big reason for that. Was always one of my favourite Rabbitohs and will always be one of my favourite Rabbitohs. The day he announced he was leaving still remains one of my saddest days as a Souths fan.

Huge congrats to Bully on a wonderful career. I thank him for everything he did for our club over many years. He'd be right up there with the best Hookers of all time at our club and that is one hell of an achievement. Certainly one of the best Hookers I've seen and at his peak, was second only to Cameron Smith.

Have had the pleasure of meeting him a few times and I'll forever hold a 2015 Auckland Nines poster signed by him as a special item.

Congrats and thanks again Bully. Ka Pai and Kia Kaha.

Ikonic

Juniors
I loved watching Bully play.
Was tough, could hit forward hard, good running game, could find space.
Shame he never got to play in the GF in 2014 he deserved that so much, he had a great year for us that year. Props to Api for giving him his ring though 👏
Wish he could show that sort of integrity & dedication to his misso 😂

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Farewell to a league legend - The special story of Issac Luke's unique talent: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/nr...kes-unique-talent/4YMHHHBNPJJDVXHZMS6SPAOVCE/

As a Kiwi, I was extremely proud to have Issac play for us. Was even more proud considering he was a Taranaki boy (which is the same NZ province I'm born and bred in, and still call home to this day). As a result, 'The Naki,' as we call it, has been littered with plenty of Souths fans for many years and I'm sure Issac Luke is a big reason for that. Was always one of my favourite Rabbitohs and will always be one of my favourite Rabbitohs. The day he announced he was leaving still remains one of my saddest days as a Souths fan.

Huge congrats to Bully on a wonderful career. I thank him for everything he did for our club over many years. He'd be right up there with the best Hookers of all time at our club and that is one hell of an achievement. Certainly one of the best Hookers I've seen and at his peak, was second only to Cameron Smith.

Have had the pleasure of meeting him a few times and I'll forever hold a 2015 Auckland Nines poster signed by him as a special item.

Congrats and thanks again Bully. Ka Pai and Kia Kaha.
Amen to that.

A fantastic kind, gentle personality, and a vgood guitar player!

I've got Isaac Luke as our greatest hooker, fractionally in front of Elwyn Walters

Latest posts