What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clune Signs

mozza91

Coach
Can’t say that I’ve seen much from him in the First Grade he’s played so far but hopefully he can do a job for us.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Haven’t really paid much attention when he’s played. Just a back up which hopefully we won’t need.

aqua_duck

Coach
He'll never be a top class halfback but is an adequate back up half who wouldn't have cost much and will help the young guys develop in NSW cup

Jono078

Referee
Is he, will he be, better than Crossland, how does Crossland feel at this moment
Without question he is better than Crossland right now.

George Cluney is a really solid player. I really do view him as a poor mans Ben Hunt. He does some fundamentals really well. He can organise, set-up a play and has a solid kicking game. I think he's above average in defense too for a half.

Knight Tales

Juniors
I remember he shot out of the blocks in his first few games with the Dragons. It is a very astute signing.

Yosh

Coach
I remember he shot out of the blocks in his first few games with the Dragons. It is a very astute signing.
I haven't seen him play at all... Is there a comparable player? If he a impulsive type or organizer type? Hopefully he has some size about him.

Jono078

Referee
I haven't seen him play at all... Is there a comparable player? If he a impulsive type or organizer type? Hopefully he has some size about him.
I literally view him as poor man’s Ben Hunt. Not as strong and not as creative. Can direct a team around the park, execute plays and solid kicking game.

That’s my view anyway.

Burwood

Bench
Looking at his highlight reel, he can certainly throw a rainbow ball right to left. Not sure about anything else though because that was literally 95% of the video.

Yosh

Coach
From that short clip alone, it looks like he has some really neat skills. Is he just coming as back up or to offer a real threat to the halves?

Latest posts