What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 High Rollers Fantasy League

kurt faulk

Coach

it was ok.

felt bad that henry fell to me. i fear a burn out season coming as they rode his back heavily the last couple of seasons. was all set on taking taylor but how could i turn down henry.

pitts was a panic pick but i was so sick of having trash tes on my team. so maybe not but if allen didn't get sniped right in front of me he would have been the pick there.

everything else was ok. can't get everybody you want.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Thought Murray would hold on in New Orleans, oh well.

Fantasy aside, that's shabby treatment from the Saints, holding on then demanding a pay cut at the last minute, he might've found a job elsewhere if he had the off season to find a landing spot.

Happy with my draft, wanted Hill or Kelce in the first, I ended up very TB heavy... found guys I was willing to take every round but nobody I was really thrilled with, only got sniped once or twice, would have preferred a middle order pick I think.

nick87

Coach
I really didnt like my team in the moment
felt i got banged hard and panicked on the Herbert and Moss picks, went away from my plan
but now looking at my team, i think it's pretty good and should be able to compete

dogslife

Coach
I like my depth picks. Panic picks in round 1 and 2, hopefully Saquon can stay healthy and do some damage, pretty much know what Chubb's ceiling is

abpanther

Staff member
I'm really happy with my team, my only regret was taking Lamar after Zombie sniped me for Andrews, didn't think some QBs would last so long. Would've much preferred Dak and Gaskins over Lamar and Chase Edmonds but we'll see

kurt faulk

Coach

and even that was not enough :(:(:(

my team is average again. hate playing the best scorer of the week.

kurt faulk

Coach

Man I thought I was gonna get run down with mahommes running riot. Just as I was cursing the ravens d they intercepted him and then the offense ran down the clock for me to hold on for my first win.

nick87

Coach
I actually hate my team
But i should be 1-1 after this week

edit: actually no, im projected to lose... f**king hate this team. I need to talk to Kyle Shanahan and ask some questions as to why Brandon Aiyuk cant get a f**king football

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
2-0! 🥳🥳🥳

Sucks Landry got hurt though, need Fuller to finally suit up this week & hope he does ok

Need Robby to get some ball as well & do better

Tom155

Coach
Hey Darnold! top scorer both of the first two weeks looking like the team to beat atm

abpanther

Staff member
I actually hate my team
But i should be 1-1 after this week

edit: actually no, im projected to lose... f**king hate this team. I need to talk to Kyle Shanahan and ask some questions as to why Brandon Aiyuk cant get a f**king football

I was so confident that I was gonna win and then Jamaal Williams shat the bed!

dogslife

Coach
Jared Goff's suckitude almost brought me down. Thank God the Packers over corrected from last week and let A-Rod have all those TD passes from the 1 yard line

Tom155

Coach
Lost 4 starters to injury this week f**k me, likely brought my undefeated start to an end, leaving points on the bench didnt help my cause either

Added to Landry already on IR i've got work to do, Hoping for the best outcome for these injuries.

Tom155

Coach
I'm sure a stat correction will f**k me later in the week but i am staggered that i'm still in with a chance however small after Cooper puts up a dud in a game Dallas scores 40+

Usain Bolt

Bench
I’m glad I took Cooper Kupp over Woods in most of my leagues where both were available. Stafford loves him

nick87

Coach
I’m glad I took Cooper Kupp over Woods in most of my leagues where both were available. Stafford loves him
I had both rated similarly and planned to get exposure to both because i was sure one of them was going to blow up... and f**k me if Kupp wasnt taken 1-2 spots ahead of me every damn time and now all i've got is Woods stock haha