What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Bad news for Manly and Warriors if rumours are true.

D. Walker to extend at Manly for two seasons.

Ash Taylor two year deal for Warriors.

mongoose

Coach
I wouldn't complain if we ended up with Fogarty, looks like a solid organising type half and has a decent running game.

shear_joy9

Coach
Canberra must be offering up some big $ for Fogarty to consider leaving. Otherwise why would you leave a club on the up for a shitter coach, shitter squad and more likely to win the spoon then to even crack to top 4.

Plus why would the titans release him? No salary pressure, there is f**k all other decent halves on the market and they would be left with just Sexton and Brimson.

Floodwaters

Juniors
Canberra must be offering up some big $ for Fogarty to consider leaving. Otherwise why would you leave a club on the up for a shitter coach, shitter squad and more likely to win the spoon then to even crack to top 4.

Plus why would the titans release him? No salary pressure, there is f**k all other decent halves on the market and they would be left with just Sexton and Brimson.
There got a squad good enough to be up near the 4 for probably another season or 2 but yes they have a shit coach and there better players don't have a lot left in them.

davi

Juniors

It's reported he's on $150, 000 at the Titans, but Canberra are offering $300,000. Compared to some of the overpaid halves in the comp its pretty modest.

There were reports Canberra offered an exchange for Josh Hodgson. The report said the Titans won't be signing him. In some ways Hodgson would be a better fit then maybe a Brandon Smith. He's a veteran and the Titans forward pack is young. Hodgson is also a playmaker and I think the Titans could used an extra option in that department. I don't blame the Titans if they said no though. Hodgson would want an extension and after his injury history. Coupled with the fact Souths got burned on the Sam Burgess deal, mean clubs need to be weary.

lynx000

Juniors
It's reported he's on $150, 000 at the Titans, but Canberra are offering $300,000. Compared to some of the overpaid halves in the comp its pretty modest.

There were reports Canberra offered an exchange for Josh Hodgson. The report said the Titans won't be signing him. In some ways Hodgson would be a better fit then maybe a Brandon Smith. He's a veteran and the Titans forward pack is young. Hodgson is also a playmaker and I think the Titans could used an extra option in that department. I don't blame the Titans if they said no though. Hodgson would want an extension and after his injury history. Coupled with the fact Souths got burned on the Sam Burgess deal, mean clubs need to be weary.
*wary*, unless you meant to say clubs need to be tired.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh God please let Mitch Rein to Parra be true

Disappointed Muhammad Sarim Akhtar | Know Your Meme

Floodwaters

Juniors
Rumours coming out Matt Burton has instructed his management to try and get him out of the Dogs contract how he can stay at Penrith

ChocOConnor

Juniors
No chance he would be doing this amd I hate the doggies. Gus is the padding for all players hence why he was brought in. And I don’t think the kid is the type to backflip.

MrBlack

Juniors
Rumours coming out Matt Burton has instructed his management to try and get him out of the Dogs contract how he can stay at Penrith
no chance. As much as everyone at Penrith would love it, we just dont have the cap space.

Burton is an ok half and an excellent centre.

note to Dogs fans, he is not your messiah. I predict he will struggle in the halves of a team battling to get off the bottom of the ladder.

Latest posts