What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Fri - South Sydney 36-16 Manly @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: South Sydney v Manly

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
Don't feel too down mate. At least Manly put their own unique niche into this competition with the best attacking football this season that we have all seen.

Screw winning the comp which is only one fooking game. When you have a whole season of providing football fans with lots entertaining football, that is what it's really all about.
Ta mate, think its time to have a nap...the rooms spinning lol

Don't feel too down mate. At least Manly put their own unique niche into this competition with the best attacking football this season that we have all seen.

Screw winning the comp which is only one fooking game. When you have a whole season of providing football fans with lots entertaining football, that is what it's really all about.
Definitely; great effort by the Eagles this year. Should be better next year with some of the young blokes having more time under their belt…

Bazal

Post Whore
Sipley and Fainu in, make a massive difference in the pack...

Our problem are our backs, Storm and the Bunnies and Penriff have shown how inept they are...

Turbo doesn't fire we have nothing at all.. We really need to recruit some decent backs

Fainu is the great hope, but he's not played in forever (and he was never yet an established first grader). He's 23 years old and if he does come back he's roughly at the same stage as a 21 year old?

Kid can play for sure but I'd be hesitant to hang anything on him at all.

Sipley is good. But it's also gonna be his 6th year of first grade for 35 odd games. He'll provide something off the bench, but is that enough?

You defs need two centres IMO. The wingers are fine...Saab is a spaz but he's big and tall and fast, plenty there for a modern winger. Love Slobodan Garrick, reminds me so much of Luke Burt.

I reckon Manly need two quality middles, a good hooker even if Fainu is back, and two centres.

Dylan Walker at centre? Lol.

GongPanther

Referee
Have South’s even been that good?? Manly have been absolute dogshit.
Souths were dominant in that first half. Maybe if Manly hit the Souths forwards with some hard shit it might have been different. I'd like to see the game again, but it seemed like there was no attrition out there from Manly..nothing at all to upset the Rabbits forward pack.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Fainu is the great hope, but he's not played in forever (and he was never yet an established first grader). He's 23 years old and if he does come back he's roughly at the same stage as a 21 year old?

Kid can play for sure but I'd be hesitant to hang anything on him at all.

Sipley is good. But it's also gonna be his 6th year of first grade for 35 odd games. He'll provide something off the bench, but is that enough?

You defs need two centres IMO. The wingers are fine...Saab is a spaz but he's big and tall and fast, plenty there for a modern winger. Love Slobodan Garrick, reminds me so much of Luke Burt.

I reckon Manly need two quality middles, a good hooker even if Fainu is back, and two centres.

Dylan Walker at centre? Lol.
Come on, don't plz..thats really low bro

BranVan3000

Coach
Well played Manly

If your team can cut down the errors the sky is the limit.

Proud of my team regardless of next weeks result. But I have no doubt we will leave it all out on the field

Latest posts