What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
I think Cleary will be ok, it's a grade 1 dangerous tackle which is (oddly) a fine. No where near as bad as last nights.
Was also Momirovski that put the tackle in that direction too. He reefs at the upper body. Wish he would be the one on report for it

Knock em down drag em out final. Great to watch as a neutral.

No issues for Cleary or Munster for whoever makes the GF..

Storm minus 2 players v Panthers presumably minus 1…

this second half could open right up in the final 20

yobbo84

First Grade
Souths should be fancying their chances next week, whoever wins out of this. Storm have looked drained and Panthers have squandered at least a few prime chances to increase their lead when close to the line.
This refereeing does worry me, we don't have the niggle in us outside of Arrow and Su'A. We need space.

Maximus

Coach
Take off the tinfoil hat

Tell me where he got the concussion. What minute in what tackle?

What can be seen though was when the trainer was trying to check for a HIA he waved it off and pointed to his shoulder. When he got cleared for the HIA and the trainer started to walk off, he stopped him and grabbed his shoulder. He went off for a shoulder injury, but they pretended it was a HIA.

I'm embarrassed for you that you actually believe he was concussed.

shear_joy9

Coach
Tell me where he got the concussion. What minute in what tackle?

What can be seen though was when the trainer was trying to check for a HIA he waved it off and pointed to his shoulder. When he got cleared for the HIA and the trainer started to walk off, he stopped him and grabbed his shoulder. He went off for a shoulder injury, but they pretended it was a HIA.

I'm embarrassed for you that you actually believe he was concussed.
You are actually insane.

Bazal

Post Whore
Olam is fun to watch because he just wants to smear people into fine paste but he's actually a really shit footballer.

Latest posts