What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on Rhynobjockey. You know that is not the case. Parra did their best V Panthers and thatshould not cloud your judgement. But unfortunately Parra were not good enough. Your time will come.
The officials botched that game.

There’s somewhat of an argument that having overcome the storm, tis the eels who should be playing Souths.

I was in favour of a rematch during the week to settle all accounts, eels v panthers

The eels would have put 40 on the storm side tonight.

There’s whispers of a square up against the boy wonder at the judiciary. We shall see.

He was fairly ordinary in the gf last year with his famous intercept pass. May not be a bad thing if he joins Lats playing chess.

That said, the Panthers got the job done tonight.

A restless end to the season nonetheless.

Chippy73

Bench
This is the sort of respect that should be shown between the two best, smuggest teams in the comp

Thanks yobbs. Of all the grand finals we have played in win lose or draw, I'm going to enjoy this for a different reasoning. Playing South Sydney to me, and I'm sure for other Panthers fans, will be the upmost honor being the history and grand culture your club espouses.
🤮 🤮 🤮 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
@SLRBRONCOS Please Moite help our good friend here with your hilarious pic of Mr Schuster AKA the Huntsman.
@Reflector

@hineyrulz I wish I could find the collage one!!
sparassidae_palystes_castaneus_mature_female_9923s-jpeg.51859

martielang

Bench
That’s the worse Storm performance I’ve seen in many a year. Simply not on their game. Night was only saved by watching my beloved Hull KR somehow make the semis in SL!

But it is in their game. Exact same happened when they v Parra and Panthers earlier in the season. It couldn’t just be coincidence that the 4 games they actually came up against an aggressive defensive line they shit the bed?

mongoose

Coach
2019 - Bellamy blows a premiership sitting out Croft, when he was by far there best halfback option
2021 - Bellamy blows a premiership putting Pappa back to fullback when his side had absolutely clicked with Hynes back there...

Over rated coach.
haha yeah ok Brodie... hows England?

Floodwaters

Juniors
haha yeah ok Brodie... hows England?

You go watch the 2019 season, Hughes at fullback, Croft at halfback they were absolutely killing it, same with this year Hynes at fullback no team would have got close to Melbourne if he stayed there. Pap's is a decent player but his like Jarrod Hayne, overplays his hand and hinders team success.

mongoose

Coach
You go watch the 2019 season, Hughes at fullback, Croft at halfback they were absolutely killing it, same with this year Hynes at fullback no team would have got close to Melbourne if he stayed there. Pap's is a decent player but his like Jarrod Hayne, overplays his hand and hinders team success.
They might have gone better today with Hynes in the 1 or even 6 but I'm not sure about 2019. Croft has proven he was not up to NRL standard, could barely hold his position at the wooden spooners. Hughes went on to be a premiership winning halfback.