What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

macnaz

Staff member
Hand between the legs, lifting, above the horizontal and following through the tackle with downward force.. if lame crusher tackles get a week then that tackle has the ingredients to cause equal or a more extensive injury. Not expecting a suspension but it deserves one.

guyver78

Juniors
It didn't even deserve a penalty. He wasn't lifted above the horizontal. Landed on his back. You blokes must lap up the Daily Telegraph drama.
lol which game were you watching? So what did you think of the Aloiai tackle that got him 3-4 weeks on Friday night?

gerg

Juniors
lol which game were you watching? So what did you think of the Aloiai tackle that got him 3-4 weeks on Friday night?

I don't think Aloia's deserves 3-4 weeks but comparing the two tackles, Cleary's isn't even close. Nicholls is dropped from a greater height, lands on his shoulder and neck and goes beyond the horizontal. Three things which didn't occur with the Cleary tackle.

guyver78

Juniors

I don't think Aloia's deserves 3-4 weeks but comparing the two tackles, Cleary's isn't even close. Nicholls is dropped from a greater height, lands on his shoulder and neck and goes beyond the horizontal. Three things which didn't occur with the Cleary tackle.
Disagree. I don’t think there was much difference between the Aloiai and Cleary tackles.

no name

Coach
Lol, the Aloiai tackle is far worse than Cleary’s.
Bromwich’s foot barely leaves the ground and then he lands on his back.
He rubs his head to get the tackle on report for a free interchange.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol there's 3-4 weeks difference between Aioli's and Clearys tackles.

And the Aioli charge is pretty much right

guyver78

Juniors
Lol, the Aloiai tackle is far worse than Cleary’s.
Bromwich’s foot barely leaves the ground and then he lands on his back.
He rubs his head to get the tackle on report for a free interchange.
So you’d give Cleary nothing for that???

what about the Isaac Luke tackle in 2014, nothing in that but he was still suspended.

no name

Coach
So you’d give Cleary nothing for that???

what about the Isaac Luke tackle in 2014, nothing in that but he was still suspended.
Lol, Issac Luke cartwheeled SBW’s legs over his head.
That far was worse than Aloiai’s which was worse than Cleary’s.

guyver78

Juniors
Hand between the legs, lifting, above the horizontal and following through the tackle with downward force.. if lame crusher tackles get a week then that tackle has the ingredients to cause equal or a more extensive injury. Not expecting a suspension but it deserves one.
Gents, this pretty much sums it up..
Hope he gets off tho

Valheru

Coach
It didn't even deserve a penalty. He wasn't lifted above the horizontal. Landed on his back. You blokes must lap up the Daily Telegraph drama.

Dude his leg was vertical facing the sky.

I don't think he should cop a suspension but don't pretend it wasn't a penalty that has been given consistently for years now.

guyver78

Juniors

I don't think he should cop a suspension but don't pretend it wasn't a penalty that has been given consistently for years now.
They’re off their heads lol
above the horizontal, forceful and the guy lands on the back of his neck.

gerg

Juniors

I don't think it was beyond the horizontal and his other foot was on the ground. If anything, in this sort of situation it is the bloke grabbing the upper body that contributes negatively to the tackle.