What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Munster

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Munster will not have the same luxuries he now enjoys at the Storm if he joins the Red V. Fantastic player but can have the odd brain snap and do something dirty which he gets away with. At Saints he will be under the microscope and be visiting the Judiciary regularly facing double the punishment with no leniency so his clean record will all of a sudden be the worst in the NRL after 12 months in the red V.

Trifili13

Juniors
The Storm penalties are a joke. Conveniently the players can't recall what they were doing or taking. I read that the NRL did not want to punish them too harshly as that would punish the rest of the team. I also recall, but stand to be corrected, that Lomax and Alvaro spent longer out for not signing the stat dec yet the Storm players get away with 1 game suspension by saying they were too drunk to recall what happened. If they are not admitting to taking anything illegal, why is the NRL sanctioning them? Memory loss means you might have to retire from too many head knocks but certainly is not a reason to be fined and 1 game suspension. Nor is being an idiot, drunk or a bad dancer in Munster's case in private.

If you get a chance go to Foxsports website and look at the video with Peter Badel interviewing the Storm CEO, he had him on toast and squirming.

Mojo

Bench
Infuriating inconsistency. There‘s no escaping the comparison of a BBQ resulting in massive financial penalties, suspensions that destroyed our Club’s season and termination of a player‘s contract v’s drunken drug use resulting in a relatively small fine and a minimal suspension. What a pain in the arse.

Munster looks like a mad character. Give him a wide berth IMO, regardless of how good a player he is.

Grant looks like the opposite.

It’s just speculation and impressions based on nothing much but if Grant becomes available I hope Saints score him. I think he’d be a great addition.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
The Storm penalties are a joke. Conveniently the players can't recall what they were doing or taking. I read that the NRL did not want to punish them too harshly as that would punish the rest of the team. I also recall, but stand to be corrected, that Lomax and Alvaro spent longer out for not signing the stat dec yet the Storm players get away with 1 game suspension by saying they were too drunk to recall what happened. If they are not admitting to taking anything illegal, why is the NRL sanctioning them? Memory loss means you might have to retire from too many head knocks but certainly is not a reason to be fined and 1 game suspension. Nor is being an idiot, drunk or a bad dancer in Munster's case in private.

If you get a chance go to Foxsports website and look at the video with Peter Badel interviewing the Storm CEO, he had him on toast and squirming.
That Rodski CEO is not good at acting dumb because in reality he is. When ignorance comes to the fore it makes him look shit.

Dragon David

First Grade
Infuriating inconsistency. Munster looks like a mad character. Grant looks like the opposite. It‘s just speculation and impressions based on nothing much but if Grant becomes available I hope Saints score him. He’d be a great addition.
I think you mean Brandon Smith. Grant isn't one of the trio suspended/fined.

A $100K fine - which is suspended - and no further match suspension.

Gee it's lucky it was only an alleged class A prohibited substance and not a lamb chop otherwise he would have been in real trouble.
If Rava arrived that day even for 5 minutes with those Storm boys he would get 8 weeks.
Man we seem to get all the shithouse suspension decisions.

SnowDragon

Juniors
I keep waiting for Munster to get rubbed out with all his antics.

the only way I see it is him coming to the Dragons, only positive in this move 😂

Illusion

Bench

BBQ guys vs White powder guys ..... Hard one which is worst , A few players having a get together and eating chops , snags , steak or players that cant remember what the white stuff was ? What a Wank ......