What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

yobbo84

First Grade
Despite all the talent identification scouts, recruitment managers, video analysis, player managers, etc.... it's amazing the amount of signings clubs make for "that guy who had that good game against us that one time".

Not a knock on Chee Kam. Just an observation.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tim Smith showed more in his rookie season than Gash Taylor showed in his whole career. Shame mental illness ruined what could of been a great career.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tim Smith showed more in his rookie season than Gash Taylor showed in his whole career. Shame mental illness ruined what could of been a great career.

Wasn't it 40 try assists in 2005?

To put that in perspective Cody Walker got fellated for getting 33 this year under V'Landys ball rules.

Insane talent. I don't reckon Gash has 40 assists total for the Titans.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wasn't it 40 try assists in 2005?

To put that in perspective Cody Walker got fellated for getting 33 this year under V'Landys ball rules.

Insane talent. I don't reckon Gash has 40 assists total for the Titans.
40 in his debut year, remember his cross kick from our 20m in NZ in a wet weather to set up a try after we were struggling to get out of our end???

Freakish talent, remember the day him and Hayne took Benny's Donkey's to brown town and put 68 on them??? *Sighs!!

Bazal

Post Whore
40 in his debut year, remember his cross kick from our 20m in NZ in a wet weather to set up a try after we were struggling to get out of our end???

Freakish talent, remember the day him and Hayne took Benny's Donkey's to brown town and put 68 on them??? *Sighs!!

f**k now I'm erect and the missus is at work

Actually never mind. I've sorted it. Will Smith to the Tits for two years

j1byidmdyqk31.gif