What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
RCG has been a absolutely great for us, thought he totally outplayed Junior this year.

Big loss if we can’t retain him, but but but signing Bea wasn’t meant to keep all our players stability god damn it!!!!

Yep, agree totally. I don’t think I would of said
I’d rather RCG over jnr 12 months ago. One of my favorite players will be a huge loss. Let’s hope extending Ba is appealing to more players then just gutho.

IFR33K

Coach
If true not the end of the world if RCG leaves, obviously a great player, and we are better with him in the side.

But it frees up a lot of cap space. Helps us keep our players off contract. And we potentially have some players who could replace like Kaufusi (if he stays)

Kafusi has potential but not in rcg’s class. I know he’s young but IMO he won’t get there

Rocket man

Juniors

Thats OK. As long as he is good again this year. Hell be 30 in the first year of that contract and we can save a fair chunk of salary cap.
He has an option in 2023 and we have an option in 2024.
I wonder if we could still invoke the 2024 option?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’d rather RCG over jnr 12 months ago. One of my favorite players will be a huge loss. Let’s hope extending Ba is appealing to more players then just gutho.
Don't forget we will get to keep the perfect back up half mate.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
RCG was exceptional for us this season. But he’s on enormous coin. It might suit all parties that this has (apparently) happened.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's not about appealing to anyone, it was about having an established coach in place for when the club negotiated with all these off contract players. However many we end up losing, we would've lost more if we looked like a f**king mess with no coach for 2023.

lucablight

First Grade
As I stated at least 6 months ago before the media revealed it the Čotrić rumour still has legs. The stumbling block was always the amount that the Dogs will chip in. They know they paid too much. He will be our only big name signing if we pull it off.
Marata is as good as gone and the Warriors may even ask for him next year. Their offer we cannot compete with.

Everyone else is expected to re-sign including Mahoney.
Makes sense with Marata liking that post about him being linked to the Warriors. They did give us Papali’i so we can’t begrudge them too much. A lot of people have been saying that we don’t have enough good players. We better be careful because if we lose RCG and Niukore without adequate replacements we really won’t. The upcoming season is a critical one because you’d think it’ll be the best team we’ll have on the park over the next few seasons so we better make the most of it.

Snoochies

First Grade
RCG is a big loss but he also may be the type of player who needs a new scene to keep on top of his game and not get stale. We may end up with the same RCG at the back end of his Panther career.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
As I stated at least 6 months ago before the media revealed it the Čotrić rumour still has legs. The stumbling block was always the amount that the Dogs will chip in. They know they paid too much. He will be our only big name signing if we pull it off.

Makes sense with Marata liking that post about him being linked to the Warriors. They did give us Papali’i so we can’t begrudge them too much. A lot of people have been saying that we don’t have enough good players. We better be careful because if we lose RCG and Niukore without adequate replacements we really won’t. The upcoming season is a critical one because you’d think it’ll be the best team we’ll have on the park over the next few seasons so we better make the most of it.
But but but but bit the boys love playing for BA.........

The Predictor

Juniors
I’m hearing we have no major signings on the horizon, as I mentioned previously, we will have more than rcg and marata moving on, with not a lot to replace them, it’s next year or never !!! BA re signing looking like a colossal mistake, which most of us knew, other than the knobs in front office!

Latest posts