What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nich Chochtrich was on our radar when he first left the Raiders. Dogs just paid him a stupid amount.

He's a good chance to come to Parra but if he does it will absolutely not be at full freight. Be a good signing if he does.
We may just get him for what we originally offered him, Bea the Bald genius getting one over a magnificent head of hair. Baz has to be wearing a hair hat.

Bazal

Post Whore
We may just get him for what we originally offered him, Bea the Bald genius getting one over a magnificent head of hair. Baz has to be wearing a hair hat.

Bruh me might get him for less than we offered? He went to the Dogs as a bloke who wanted to be a centre and all he's done is prove he isn't.

A bald masterclass.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bruh me might get him for less than we offered? He went to the Dogs as a bloke who wanted to be a centre and all he's done is prove he isn't.

A bald masterclass.
richard jefferson basketball GIF by NBA

davi

Juniors
Clearly it wasnt as big as the Dogs, good thing too. I think you will find that Sharks didnt pay him a big deal, it was doggy subsidised.
Aaron Woods got $800,000 a year from the Bulldogs. Woods manager was a miracle worker, and Woods and his manager both made out like bandits.

davi

Juniors
Oh please.

We’ve signed Aaron Woods.

No way the tigers can compete with our clusterf**kery.

Aaron Woods signing would have been on the cheap though. Also unlike Josh Hodgson, Woods is not susceptible to injury either. Tigers giving a extra two years on top of his last year left is a huge risk after the Souths signing of Sam Burgess. I will say though some of the comments about Hodgson being complete rubbish are forgetting what he has done previously before age and injury.

Also some on this board who have been targeting Michael Maguire for this signing need a realty check. Its been reported this is Tim Sheens signing. Sheens has been given the keys to the car and his powers have been greatly expanded from his original role was to be. Reading between the lines Maguire's powers have been reined in and will focus on coaching the side.

shear_joy9

Coach
I will say though some of the comments about Hodgson being complete rubbish are forgetting what he has done previously before age and injury.
😂😂😂

you sign a player for how they can perform now, not what they have done in the past.

Aaron Woods signing would have been on the cheap though. Also unlike Josh Hodgson, Woods is not susceptible to injury either. Tigers giving a extra two years on top of his last year left is a huge risk after the Souths signing of Sam Burgess. I will say though some of the comments about Hodgson being complete rubbish are forgetting what he has done previously before age and injury.

Also some on this board who have been targeting Michael Maguire for this signing need a realty check. Its been reported this is Tim Sheens signing. Sheens has been given the keys to the car and his powers have been greatly expanded from his original role was to be. Reading between the lines Maguire's powers have been reined in and will focus on coaching the side.
Woods not being susceptible to injury is not a good thing when he plays for your club. He's there week in week out stinking the joint up undroppable as always.

davi

Juniors
😂😂😂

you sign a player for how they can perform now, not what they have done in the past.
I know that obviously clown. I'm just saying some people in this forum are making out like Josh Hodgson has always been rubbish. Rather then saying ' Hodgson was good in his day, but now with the injuries mounting up he's a shell of what he was'.

mongoose

Coach
I know that obviously clown. I'm just saying some people in this forum are making out like Josh Hodgson has always been rubbish. Rather then saying ' Hodgson was good in his day, but now with the injuries mounting up he's a shell of what he was'.
That's just typical LU shit talk. Hodgson was great for us 2016 - 2019 and he was one of the main reasons we turned into a premiership threat. I think his best season was 2016, he was tearing teams to shreds that year. If only Edrick Lee caught that pass against the Storm and we had made the GF...

Those first few weeks of 2020 before he went down injured he was woefully out of form. The fact that did his ACL and sat out the rest of the season was a blessing in disguise. We still made the Prelim final with Starling/Havili and showed we didn't miss him. He had some good moments in 2021 but his lateral movement and fitness was poor. He still has a tendency to overplay his hand, gives away lots of dumb penalties, poor kicks... He might bounce back and add some real value to a club but he's fallen a long way in the last 2 years.

Pantherjim.

Referee

This is exactly what I feared. Edwards, Kikau, Koroisau need to be upgraded beyond 2022, Kikau reportedly chasing 900k a season, Koroisau reportedly after 700k? Even if we f*ck May off, he wouldn’t free up enough cap space.

I sure hope the Penrith board and Coaching Staff know what they’re doing. With Burton, Naden and now Momorovski gone, we’re short on centres as is

Latest posts