What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 50 NRL Games on Fox League

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'm sure there'll be plenty of surprises & viewers complaining, but these are always good fodder for discussion. There's no wrong or right, just opinions. Checking the guide, looks like 10 a night from 5:30pm EDT Monday March 1.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Quite a large number involving the Sharks? Ok I'll settle for one.
I’ve only seen to number 40 & there’s been more than 1. No more details in case others are saving to watch later.

Obviously it would’ve been tough to pick from 23 years & try to spread across those years & also have a reasonable balance of teams. As mentioned earlier, these types of lists (games, players, movies, songs etc) are good for discussions on social media or the good old fashioned type at a bar, party or catch up with mates.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'm assuming this includes finals matches, so we'll take into account a few Grand Finals.

If thats the case, the Tigers/Roosters semi final is certainly up there, plus a few Rabbitohs/Roosters and Manly/Melbourne matches

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'm assuming this includes finals matches, so we'll take into account a few Grand Finals.

If thats the case, the Tigers/Roosters semi final is certainly up there, plus a few Rabbitohs/Roosters and Manly/Melbourne matches
No, it's just from premiership/regular season - which is a nice change & should mean quite a few games that aren't seen as much.

nrlnrl

First Grade
If you need a footy fix, this is on again - that Sea Eagles game against the Cowboys from 2005 was a cracker.

roofromoz

First Grade
They don't usually keep them in the Kayo catalogue, need to watch the Fox League stream.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Still only 30 minute highlights. They should be doing full match replays. It's the offseason FFS its not like they don't have time on the schedule.
Agree, but sadly the attention span of many sees them unwilling to commit more than 30 minutes to a replayed game. (some even struggle watching that much of a live game - 'I just want the highlights/good parts').

KennySterling

Juniors
Agree, but sadly the attention span of many sees them unwilling to commit more than 30 minutes to a replayed game. (some even struggle watching that much of a live game - 'I just want the highlights/good parts').
Exactly. Like test cricket versus T20 knock-abouts.