What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2021

blaza88z

Coach
Didn't have either of them so I have no opinion either way but fk it's funny reading them get all up and about on Facebook about Anamoe being "robbed"

I thought the better ride won the race

Sphagnum

Coach
Didn't have either of them so I have no opinion either way but fk it's funny reading them get all up and about on Facebook about Anamoe being "robbed"

It was a 50/50 imo. Unlike the Bunker, the stewards decided to just leave the result as is.

correct decision and in the end, anamoe lost because that golem-looking merkin went back to the quicksand and couldn’t reel the other donkey in

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was a 50/50 imo. Unlike the Bunker, the stewards decided to just leave the result as is.

correct decision and in the end, anamoe lost because that golem-looking merkin went back to the quicksand and couldn’t reel the other donkey in
Yep better ride one, Raggedy Andy Williowed another one.

Fence was off but yeah let’s go there lol.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Just the fact that Anamoe couldn’t beat an Irish tier 2 horse is enough reason to not uphold it!

blaza88z

Coach
Just the fact that Anamoe couldn’t beat an Irish tier 2 horse is enough reason to not uphold it!

Our middle distance/long distance "superstars" would get beat a furlong in the UK, we've got nothing on them.

Zaaki was a Group 3 winner from memory, comes here and beats them by the length of the Doomben straight and suddenly he's a genuine "superstar", they scratched him because they knew what I've known for a long time now. He's no superstar.

It makes me wonder exactly how good was Winx, getting the mare weight relief in every WFA event she contested, nearly got tipped out by Humidor who on that day was giving away a few kilos. They could've put it beyond all doubt and sent her over like Moody did with Black Caviar but they probably knew themselves.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Our middle distance/long distance "superstars" would get beat a furlong in the UK, we've got nothing on them.

Zaaki was a Group 3 winner from memory, comes here and beats them by the length of the Doomben straight and suddenly he's a genuine "superstar", they scratched him because they knew what I've known for a long time now. He's no superstar.

It makes me wonder exactly how good was Winx, getting the mare weight relief in every WFA event she contested, nearly got tipped out by Humidor who on that day was giving away a few kilos. They could've put it beyond all doubt and sent her over like Moody did with Black Caviar but they probably knew themselves.

The MC fave is lucky that most of the good stayers have been barred one way or another lol

to_ddeath

Coach

I wonder that with Winx as well...we’ll never know but BC was still able to win all the way over there in spite of who was on her.

Sphagnum

Coach

So you think showed that the gap is not really as big as everyone says and she was better than him. Barely any of the overseas horses took her on. Look at the group 1 wfa 1600m+ races now. They are turning up in a lot of them but, like the Aussie horses were all running scared back then.

what race would she have run in overseas that would’ve been more lucrative than the races she won here?

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Yep, they even didn’t run a decent 3 year against her just in case. You can’t go on a winning streak like she did without questioning her opposition. A Japanese D grader got 2 lengths of her in her last start. She was a champion but greatest horse who ever lived is just laughable. Never more than 4 runs a prep never taken out of her comfort zone and never tackled the big handicaps with big weights unlike the other champs of the turf did.