What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

Das Hassler

Bench
I actually agree with him.
That's ok...someone earlier wondered if the current "stuff" might cause Nathan to leave...i dont think it would at all but simply offered a thought as to what very well might happen down the track as has happened many times before ....hence the nifty expression *** Nick always gets his man** now...of course none of us know if that will happen. ..it's just (in my opinion at least) a resonably plausible possibility expressed in a much more courteous manner than a good many of you speak to each other. That this guy could find offense is ok with me...i guess it's what he needs to do.

DinkyDi

Juniors
That's ok...someone earlier wondered if the current "stuff" might cause Nathan to leave...i dont think it would at all but simply offered a thought as to what very well might happen down the track as has happened many times before ....hence the nifty expression *** Nick always gets his man** now...of course none of us know if that will happen. ..it's just (in my opinion at least) a resonably plausible possibility expressed in a much more courteous manner than a good many of you speak to each other. That this guy could find offense is ok with me...i guess it's what he needs to do.
I was one of those, however, Ivan is still here, and I think, that will influence Nathan.

Froggy gets too big for his boots sometimes.

He had no business going after you.

Das Hassler

Bench
I hate the term cancel culture.

Add to that " haters will hate" good lord that's getting old quickly. Last year there was a 21 or so year old who jumped into a known crocodile infested river just behind where i once lived in Nth Qld....he is a local who decided to jump into the water at 2am to impress a girl...anyway he was mauled before all of him even got wet and only just escaped with his life after accidently poking the croc in the eye during his panicked thrashing about...bandaged up in hospital he was asked if he'd read the comments online about his actions.....his reply ( drum roll) " haters will hate" yeah right...what else could it be.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Add to that " haters will hate" good lord that's getting old quickly. Last year there was a 21 or so year old who jumped into a known crocodile infested river just behind where i once lived in Nth Qld....he is a local who decided to jump into the water at 2am to impress a girl...anyway he was mauled before all of him even got wet and only just escaped with his life after accidently poking the croc in the eye during his panicked thrashing about...bandaged up in hospital he was asked if he'd read the comments online about his actions.....his reply ( drum roll) " haters will hate" yeah right...what else could it be.

What are you on about Das.

Or are you just bored.

Question for mods has this thread passed it's used by date ?

DinkyDi

Juniors
Are you for real, or is this a sick joke?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You just posted so I would say no
Fair enough. I thought after the complete drivel of the last coupld of pages (yes I know which I'm adding to it also.....😂)

Since it remains open.

I wonder where Tyrone May will land

I'm speculating here, but he'd struggle to get a working visa for either France or the UK you would think.

Of the two I think France would suit him better.

Will he stay and play Ron Massey cup or head to the bush.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ok...write something to alleviate my boredom...take your time and you won't be assessed on spelling or grammar...just entertainment value...ready?...go!

I'm guessing you struggle a bit with the Simpsons?
I don't have an 'issue' with the Simpsons. Although I tend to enjoy a more arthouse type of comedy.

I also don't 'need' an assessment with either grammar or spelling. I have more of an issue with severely arthritic hands and fingers, but thank you for you're kind offer. It is appreciated.

Last edited:
No that's ok. ...everyone posts under joke names so everybody is fair game and only the thinnest of thin skins takes it too much to heart.
True.

But Froggy has been a bit lost here on lu this season. Not his usual self. Kind of a Matt Moylan. Was going great guns last season then he’s up in the senior posting group as earned but he hasn’t handled it. Got too nasty and intolerant. He’s getting too serious. Won the gf ffs what more does he want?!

So far as I am aware, I am the only club foreigner who has supported the Panther boys with the breaking and pramming of the trophy.

I said to @murraymob one day that I understood the cheeky humour, rolled my eyes and had a chuckle with the Panther boys about it. Although a players infant was displaced!

The greatest symbol in the history of the game, and it’s resting in a pram with a blanket over it, with pissed louts sing lullaby’s to it.

lol. Only the hardest heart could not find that a bit funny. It’s what footy teams do.

Last edited:
The thread has become an outpost of Tigers Lu!

I hereby plant the mighty flag of the Tigers and roll out the red carpet for a special diplomatic appearance of one of our mods. I call thee o great @macnaz to step foot and make good our claim. Terra Nullus. Living space for Tigers LU for many more threads about Peachey, Hastings or our dark lord Tim Sheens.

We come in peace and commit to the balance of the thread to all things non-Tyrone May because we are all sick of it as are the locals.

A forum hug for all, even his confused supporters. Everyone has enjoyed the debate and the Tyrone war is over.

We bring trinkets to the Panther natives. A couple of superseded logos, a scarf and all we want in return is Api or Dylan. Fair swap.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
I don't have an 'issue' with the Simpsons. Although I tend to enjoy a more arthouse type of comedy.

I also don't 'need' you're assessment with either grammar or spelling. I have more of an issue with severely arthritic hands and finger, but thank you for you're kind offer. It is appreciated.
Thanks for that funny vid.

Thanks for that funny vid.
We love our @Aliceinwonderland over at all Tigers LU She’s very popular.

Now that the thread is under democratic Tigers LU management you’re going to see a lot more of her here.

We are busy signing up a lot of Panthers celebrities to post here and keep the laughs coming. Alice was targeted early by r&r.

I prefer her game analysis which, in all sincerity, is top shelf. We just don’t see enough of it. She knows her footy.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Ok...write something to alleviate my boredom...take your time and you won't be assessed on spelling or grammar...just entertainment value...ready?...go!

I'm guessing you struggle a bit with the Simpsons?
I haven't watched the Simpsons for a while.

Latest posts