What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

jargan83

Coach
Started Deathloop last weekend but only played it for maybe 45 minutes.

Started Metroid: Prime last night.

Clearly I have gaming attention deficit disorder.

___

Juniors
Re-playing GTA 5 but made a few changes. Added some music I like the Self FM channel - and this is mainly radio stations I've loved from past GTA games, including Flash FM, Fever 105, Emotion and Wave (Vice City), CSR (San Andreas), Vibe (GTA 4) and Vladivostok FM (EFLC).

Also playing with a few cheats... exploding bullets, flamming bullets, invincible mode, spawning chopper, all weapons etc... it can be pretty fun when you shake it up a bit.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Now I do not know about you lot, but I play EA games, soccer, basketball, NFL,, cricket, golf, motogp, f1, grid and I master them all as a career.

I do, but the one thing I cannot do and defy you to do , is NHL goalie. Right wing I get Wanye Gretzy stats

I simply cannot do it. They are crazy folkes them goalies

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Have a go, let me know if you can do it.

I play right wing for Barcalona, Messi comes on after me. But goalie........

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This has inpired me to try soccer goalie...

Not hopeful, as a stricker I kill it.

Will let you know.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Boza you bludger, 10 games in conceded one penalty, do f**k all but watch, do have a few saves.,...

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I get impatient if I ever try play as a goalie in FIFA, and end up going up myself...which leads to some terrible goals (not for my team!)

It's honestly boring just sat there waiting for action

ANYWAY,

I have been sucked into New World

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I get impatient if I ever try play as a goalie in FIFA, and end up going up myself...which leads to some terrible goals (not for my team!)

It's honestly boring just sat there waiting for action

ANYWAY,

I have been sucked into New World
Haha, watched a whole movie, made one save..........shoot at me ffs....

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I managed to get through the tutorial campaign, it's retained the same sort of feel.
Haven't actually gotten further, but keep meaning to

soc123_au

Staff member
Another one for Age of Empires 4. I saw it was on gamepass last night so I grabbed it. Only done the first 2 Norman invasion levels so far, but I can see I'm going to enjoy it. It would have to be 15 to 20 years since I've played AOE, but it's all flooding back.

mongoose

Coach
got a few games off the gamespass thats been keeping me busy

Halo Infinite (only multiplayer at the moment, proper game coming out in Dec i think)
Forza 5
Back 4 Blood

Pugzley

Diablo II, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Neverwinter Nights on the Switch. Nostalgia trip, baby!!! Might get Baldurs Gate II as well later.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Still jamming Ticket to Ride.

On the side, I've been playing through Ghostbusters: The Video Game.
Oldie, but a goodie. One I've never played. It has the original cast from the films (the good ones!)

Eelectrica

Referee
With TW: Warhammer 3 coming early next year, I'm back playing TW:WH2.
My biggest thing to overcome is re-startitis. If something goes even slightly wrong I end up restarting and never really getting anywhere. I've got to learn to take the occasiona; L and get on with it.

jargan83

Coach
Wife got me FarCry 6 for Xmas so I've played a couple of hours of that, the only other game in the series I've played was FarCry 4 and I just couldn't get into it but I've already surpassed the amount of time played so fingers crossed I guess.

Latest posts