What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

PJ

First Grade
Is anyone watching the new Dexter series?

I personally haven't started but I would be intrigued to see what people think.

As a massive fan of the original series and completely disappointed with the finale, I am really hoping this one is good.

Feel exactly the same way Azzah. Was near my favourite series at the time, at least up to the Trinity season.

The bad taste left from the last season was enough to put me off the renewal, but if enough fans of the original are +ve towards it I'll give it a go.

azzah72

Bench
Feel exactly the same way Azzah. Was near my favourite series at the time, at least up to the Trinity season.

The bad taste left from the last season was enough to put me off the renewal, but if enough fans of the original are +ve towards it I'll give it a go.
I may be in the minority but I actually didn't mind every season except the last.

The religious season (season 6) was a bit weak bar the ending but I actually think season 7 is super underrated and if they had just tacked on a few extra episodes on that season and finished it there, I think it would have been great.

Season 8 was the pits though.

I like the Barrell girls season, I thought it was good, however, Trinity season is all time.

PJ

First Grade
I may be in the minority but I actually didn't mind every season except the last.

The religious season (season 6) was a bit weak bar the ending but I actually think season 7 is super underrated and if they had just tacked on a few extra episodes on that season and finished it there, I think it would have been great.

I like the Barrell girls season, I thought it was good, however, Trinity season is all time.

No, I liked all bar the last, just the Trinity was the peak then a bit of a decline.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Everything I’ve read is saying the new season is good. I got paramount + for the new South Park and am going to start on dexter soon.

Vic Mackey

Referee
How are the new South Park episodes?? I heard the last one was a classic???

The one just released is amazing, some of their best work. Set 40 years from now so they’re all adults, no spoilers but I think they are all as you would imagine as grown ups. It’s gives the impression the next special will be the same time setting too.

Have you seen The Pandemic and Vaccination Specials? I think they’re still on 10 plus. They were good but this is next level.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The one just released is amazing, some of their best work. Set 40 years from now so they’re all adults, no spoilers but I think they are all as you would imagine as grown ups. It’s gives the impression the next special will be the same time setting too.

Have you seen The Pandemic and Vaccination Specials? I think they’re still on 10 plus. They were good but this is next level.
Yeah I saw both of them and they were pretty good, this sounds amazing. Can’t wait!!

PJ

First Grade
New trailer for the Amazon Reacher series is out, looks much more like the character.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Ive watched the first 4 episodes, seems they are releasing them weekly. It’s good, better then the last couple of seasons. It feels different but also familiar, if that makes sense. The first episode was weird and I wasn’t a huge fan. They didn’t have Dexters inner monologue, there was a lot of just silence, but then it made a return for the next one and has stayed, not sure what the go was with it. Anyways if you liked the original series it’s definitely worth a watch.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
‘F*#k you Uncle Kyle!’ 😂

The most exciting part for me was the last 10 seconds, I was wondering where he was
Yes was wondering what had happened to him, it's a brand new sand box for them to play in and i can see them having some fun with it. They pretty much nailed old everyone.

Timbo

Staff member
First episode of the new season of The Expanse is out.

Continuing to absolutely nail it. Such a great show.

PJ

First Grade
Wheel of Time is growing on me.

Still not great or anywhere near as good as could have been.

Negatives still trying to be too clever and casting seems to be by an inclusiveness committee. Think they have Lan all wrong as well.

The Far Dareis Mai at the start of ep7 was great.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yes was wondering what had happened to him, it's a brand new sand box for them to play in and i can see them having some fun with it. They pretty much nailed old everyone.

you watch the new one theyve just dropped? the weakest of the specials so far. i think 2 hours is stretching it a bit thin for them

Game_Breaker

Coach
I finished the first 2 seasons of Succession. Highly recommended
It's an HBO drama about a Murdoch type media empire but also pretty hilarious at times

The cast is great but the real star is the writing. One of the best tv shows on air right now

Latest posts