What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TWO TRIBES - Steve Mascord

KennySterling

Juniors
Brilliant read about the 'war' from start to beginning from Steve Mascord, possibly lamenting how the 'dreamers' lost out to the pragmatists.

So many interviewees (100) with an emotional finale from the Chief to conclude how the Knights' GF win 'saved the game' although Wayne Bennett insists it's BS.
A history lesson well worth buying and supporting.

KennySterling

Juniors
Well said, I had meant to provide that link so Steve profits mostly in his self-publishing venture.

He deserves the utmost support and this book is a marvellous, reflective follow up to Mike Colman's seminal book in the '90s.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Considering the time elapsed since Mike Colman's book and the fact that it's now out of print and he was a News Ltd employee I reckon that an unbiased set of eyes will enlighten us even more, I will be buying this tome shortly.

Whino

Bench
I read the write-up in Rugby League Review. It looks interesting. I might grab a copy in the new year.

Wb1234

Referee
I’ve been saying it forever Andrew johns saved rugby league with THAT play

in the depths of the lies and selfishness of super league that reminded everyone why we watch rugby league

any time the game is facing an existential crisis like this it always seems to pull out a game like this to blow all its critics away

Wb1234

Referee
Considering the time elapsed since Mike Colman's book and the fact that it's now out of print and he was a News Ltd employee I reckon that an unbiased set of eyes will enlighten us even more, I will be buying this tome shortly.
Coleman’s book was very fair to the arl to be honest especially for a news ltd lackey

another relevant read is George piggins chapter on super league in his book. He didn’t miss

Reflector

Juniors
Coleman’s book was very fair to the arl to be honest especially for a news ltd lackey

another relevant read is George piggins chapter on super league in his book. He didn’t miss
It was mentioning George Piggins' chapter in Never Say Die in The Expansion Thread that started a certain Logan resident on a tirade about how we need to cull/ relocate 70% of the Sydney clubs for progress....

Latest posts