What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Amone

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have a real problem with people called junior.

Like really that is all you have, junior.

Buy a vowel buy a book of baby names. FFS.

Junior. Wasted sperm.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
LOL, you realise, I'm sure, that Junior is a nickname. If you are referring to Amone his name is Talatau.

A lot to be said about wasted sperm hey!
Nickname on the sheet, there is a lot to be said.

Maybe Jack should be would be r

I stop now.

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
Everyone says Muhleisen isn't ready yet and everything, but nobody seems to be saying what he actually lacks at the moment
I'm no expert, but from what I gather it's a big step up going from flegg straight to firsts. I think what he needs is a season playing against men to get confidence in his body and for them to be able to say to themselves internally they're ready

Dragon David

First Grade
Said before say it again they ain't winning anything this year or next , so give all the young guys , Sully, Sloan , Amone, game time ...... Mistakes will happen but dont drop them as has happened with Sloan then you don't see him again ...... Hook is in my opinion trying to save his backside by just making the 8 ...... Let the kids get the experience they need , not play guys that are close to retirement ..... Most other teams stick by the young guys and give them game time, not drop them after a bad game ..... Anyway thats my rant
for today ......
I agree!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This weeks team sheet

1. Shytefullback Mbye
2. Shytetwin Feagai
3. Shytetackler Suli
4. Nail polish Lomax
5. Runoveryou Ravalawa
6. Bird shyte Bird
7. WishIwasbronco Hunt
8. Francis Molo I like him
9. dissedbronco McCullough
10. Worsefm bros Burgess
11. Bestofmybros Sims
12. Pentailtyinwaiting Mcguire
13. Jack de Belin Not ging there.

Who does not love a nickname?

Ritzley

Juniors
This weeks team sheet

1. Shytefullback Mbye
2. Shytetwin Feagai
3. Shytetackler Suli
4. Nail polish Lomax
5. Runoveryou Ravalawa
6. Bird shyte Bird
7. WishIwasbronco Hunt
8. Francis Molo I like him
9. dissedbronco McCullough
10. Worsefm bros Burgess
11. Bestofmybros Sims
12. Pentailtyinwaiting Mcguire
13. Jack de Belin Not ging there.

Who does not love a nickname?
Being unemployed gives some people a whole lot of time to try and be clever......

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Being unemployed gives some people a whole lot of time to try and be clever......
Sadly I work too much, I want to retire, my daughter makes me. I earn more than most players. but I want to stop, I am over it. The girl wants her inheritance to be huge.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
hey mate, thats not what he said, it was try to be clever which you obviously you are not, because if you were you wouldnt be on another forum being abusive, and if all you have to worry about is nicknames then you need to get a life.
Yes no life I have, carry on.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My life coud be worse,, imagine Dufty as your fullback, geez that would suck arse.

slippery5

Juniors
Said before say it again they ain't winning anything this year or next , so give all the young guys , Sully, Sloan , Amone, game time ...... Mistakes will happen but dont drop them as has happened with Sloan then you don't see him again ...... Hook is in my opinion trying to save his backside by just making the 8 ...... Let the kids get the experience they need , not play guys that are close to retirement ..... Most other teams stick by the young guys and give them game time, not drop them after a bad game ..... Anyway thats my rant
for today ......
Memories of our once great McNoidea, in comparison to the once young future superstar Broncos of 2yrs ago, are now coming to fruition.
Smells of saving his arse one year at a time.

Latest posts