What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Thu - Newcastle 12-36 Brisbane @ McDonald Jones

Round 11: Newcastle v Brisbane

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macavity

Referee
I mean Atkins had his normal howler but the right team won. Broncos were better and the score blew out cos Newy quit

Speaking of...

newie far better first half but got robbed and bombed a couple.

Brisbane far better second half and got every ridiculous call.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol that was unbelievable, the two guys outside Milford were running an NFL play and he just throws it 5 metres behind them both while they’re looking the other way

GongPanther

Referee
Knights are very lucky that the Dogs club is in peril.
That last Broncos try is called "a sweet n' sour". Sweet for the punters who picked 36-12, and sour for the poor bastards who had 30-12.

soc123_au

Staff member
Like last year’s grand final. Oh wait, the year before that the bunker got you back into the grand final against the Storm when Cleary ran behind his own team mate and kicked for a try.
Yeo kicked it not Cleary. If you are going to be a dick, at least get your facts lined up.

Bazal

Post Whore
As if Broncos aren’t every bit as fragile and capable of quitting if Gagai’s try is given and the obstruction gets called.

You always seem like quite an angry little bloke...I couldn't care less, that wasn't what happened and I'm a neutral and the refs have been shit for decades

pantherz9103

First Grade
Like last year’s grand final. Oh wait, the year before that the bunker got you back into the grand final against the Storm when Cleary ran behind his own team mate and kicked for a try.
It would be so sweet to smash your lot in the finals, assuming you'll make it now. I still loathe the Ponies as much as I did back in the 90's and 2000's.

Anon

Bench
The officials involved in the rape of the Knights tonight should be stood down like Jack De Belin was. Unlike Jack’s case there’s video evidence of this assault.

Bazal

Post Whore
The officials involved in the rape of the Knights tonight should be stood down like Jack De Belin was. Unlike Jack’s case there’s video evidence of this assault.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC