What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.13 v Bulldogs - Origin Time

Iamback

Coach
I bet they pick Sims.. He has done nothing. Freddy has no idea sometimes though, it’s a wonder he doesn’t pick Frizzell.. Or maybe he will.

That is the report same backrow as last year.

I guess with 2 rookie centres they are playing it safe.

Black Panther

Juniors
Did well last year but as we both know he's form is down this year. Despite some cheerleaders on here
Maybe it is, but Tariq Sims certainly isn’t in form either. Not sure why they would drop Martin considering he would be on the bench.. Maybe Fittler will pick Moses too, he has a love affair with Parra players..

Iamback

Coach
Did well last year but as we both know he's form is down this year. Despite some cheerleaders on here

playing out of position for us doesn't help but yeah he is down.

Compare QLD unleashing Nanai and they are so far apart

Murray being fit helps. I'd go him and Kolomatangi even with rookie centres

maple_69

Bench
Looks like Hopgood had been sat for Cup with Smith playing lock. Definitely keen to see him in the side next week. Lisati started over Faiumu also and Mav Geyer has bagged two off the bench. Some good news for our up and coming edge forwards.

Iamback

Coach
Looks like Hopgood had been sat for Cup with Smith playing lock. Definitely keen to see him in the side next week. Lisati started over Faiumu also and Mav Geyer has bagged two off the bench. Some good news for our up and coming edge forwards.

I just watched it

We weren't too bad. They scored 4 tries when we had guys in the bin.

We were pretty good aside from that

martielang

Bench
playing out of position for us doesn't help but yeah he is down.

Compare QLD unleashing Nanai and they are so far apart

I really don’t get the fanfare about Kolo. He’s a stock standard backrower who given his physical attributes should be dominating teams/opposing players which he rarely does. His best attribute is running an out line off cook 3m from the opposition try line.

murraymob

Coach
Api and Martin on the extended bench which means they will miss Friday's game.
They named 22 players Monday after qld name there team they reduce it to 18 all players not named can play on the weekend.Api will not be in the 18 Martin is a chance but if not in the 18 he also can play

globalpanther

Juniors
3 grades at home hopefully we can get a full house as I’ve already said and win the 3 to show off our depth. Will be tough but fingers crossed for NRL

Iamback

Coach
3 grades at home hopefully we can get a full house as I’ve already said and win the 3 to show off our depth. Will be tough but fingers crossed for NRL

Dogs lost all 3 grades today

Code has the actual side.

Api and Martin can play for us

Iamback

Coach
I really don’t get the fanfare about Kolo. He’s a stock standard backrower who given his physical attributes should be dominating teams/opposing players which he rarely does. His best attribute is running an out line off cook 3m from the opposition try line.

He is in the top 5 for plenty of stats

Ave 109m a game - higher than both our back rowers

88% tackle rate - again would put him higher then ours

More linebreaks than Kiks

2 tackle breaks less

Latest posts