What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
Our team couldn't keep up with Cook's speed. Even if he declines in speed he'll still have no one who can keep up and support.

Happy to bring him in if it ends up being like a McCullough situation for sure.

I gotta say, my gut feeling is this is what will happen. I'm not so sure I like it either. I like that he knows Newcastle and has been here before. But I feel we really need a hard nosed coach whereas Ciraldo seems very chill to me. It may work but I'm super skeptical.

Whether you find it appealing or not, you could count Milford and hopes of retaining Frizell to that list.

Apparently he isn't the old style hard nosed coach. He gets really behind and supportive of the players and is more of a father figure, the cool dad type man manager. Perhaps that might work better in Newy's cultural environment?

Old dog

Juniors
Don’t think we need to replace Lee unless it’s a top notch cheapie, we have Tuala who plays best at left wing and Hunt. Should be chasing our most critical positions such as half’s and 2nd row especially if Friz doesn’t extend.

Knight Tales

Juniors
The club has used Cliff as a scapegoat. I am genuinely worried for this kid. He has all the ability in the world. Will probably go to Melbourne and replace Munster and play 6 for his country.

Jono078

Referee
The club has used Cliff as a scapegoat. I am genuinely worried for this kid. He has all the ability in the world. Will probably go to Melbourne and replace Munster and play 6 for his country.
This just got uploaded to Youtube:

Scored 2 and setup 1.

Frederick

Staff member
Jesus Christ even we defend better than that NSW team.

Under 20s form means very, very little. Remember Beau Henry? Siutonga Likiliki? Korbin Sims? Jake Mamo?

PhilGould

Bench
Hasn't been able to consistently do anything like that in almost 100 games across 2 clubs. His skill level is somewhat overblown as well IMO, other than those bombs there's no part of his game that stands out. The thing that had people excited about him last season was effort plays and kick chase.

Think he's another Mullen/Brooks type mental midget unfortunately. I would prefer to keep him as a backup half over Clune but it's a no-brainer for Super League teams if he's willing to move over there.

Jono078

Referee
Jesus Christ even we defend better than that NSW team.

Under 20s form means very, very little. Remember Beau Henry? Siutonga Likiliki? Korbin Sims? Jake Mamo?
Of course haha. But nice to see him with confidence back then and taking on the line.

He’s still good when he takes the line on now. Just doesn’t do it as often.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Do we try and go after Luke brooks again now he looks on the outer at tigers?….fox league are saying he is in talks with dolphins

Silent Knight

First Grade
Do we try and go after Luke brooks again now he looks on the outer at tigers?….fox league are saying he is in talks with dolphins

sloth no GIF

Knight Tales

Juniors
If he goes to Superleague I would be short odds on Le Catalans. McNamara is excellent at turning the careers of troubled people around.

Old dog

Juniors
Say we don’t get Milford and we don’t chase Brooks who do we get.
We are left with Clune 7, Clifford 6, if he stays. OR
Mann or Sasagi or Hoy

Latest posts