What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Fri - Newcastle 38-12 Gold Coast @ McDonald Jones

Round 16: Newcastle v Gold Coast

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
Just switched it on. I guess there’s a lot of happy Knights fans and one unhappy Titans fan

Someone2

Juniors
l like Holbrook and think he’ll do a good job at the dogs or tigers

titans will probably sack him this week

shear_joy9

Coach
l like Holbrook and think he’ll do a good job at the dogs or tigers

titans will probably sack him this week
The guy has been a complete failure so far. Needs to either go back to the super league or accept an assistant position.

Bazal

Post Whore
Isaako is one of the worst players I've ever seen.

If he had more than one brain cell and small amount of courage he'd be half decent

blaza88z

Coach
This would be 50 if Newcastle could convert a goal, there goes the "Broncos star" dropping it cold after after the "Titans raided the Broncos for one of their hottest prospects"

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The guy has been a complete failure so far. Needs to either go back to the super league or accept an assistant position.

He's paid a price for piss poor recruiting, at the very least. They followed up Ash Taylor, then the biggest flop signing in years....with David Fifita on 1 million, the current biggest flop signing. It beggars belief.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol Barnett lost teeth, but passed his HIA

Not sure if that's a comment on the doctor or on Barnett's IQ

Bazal

Post Whore
Flanno's Insight: The Knights are tackling the Titans when the Titans have the football, which is good tactics from the Knights

Latest posts