What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders game.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To all those people saying Ben Hunt did nothing wrong, have any of you actually heard of a "professional foul". It's when a player deliberately breaks the rules to stop a player from having a chance of scoring a try.

Many players have been binned this year for deliberately slowing the play the ball down when the opposition is attacking the try line. If Ben Hunt's flop on the tackled player at the end isn't that i'm not here...

I swear some people need to take off the red and white glasses and learn to be objective.

When you can't be objective you lose all credibility.
Ben Hunt did nothing wrong.

George Sancti

Juniors
Did we change our defensive coaches recently ? 3 and 4 in the tackle, wrapping up the ball, desperation and working together, great spread on our line leaving barely any holes, what's going on ? Best defensive effort in ages !
Gutsy win in atrocious conditions but that's what our winter sport is all about, great to watch.
So, who were the guys up on the hill near the wind sock - was it anyone on here ? Pretty funny.

Last year when Ramsey was dropping everything I noticed his habit of taking his eyes off the ball at the last second, I thought he'd fixed that but it's back. Top marks though to him for that one on one try saver near the line - the one that was wrongly penalized for a high shot, it wasn't - hand on the shoulder and arm across the upper chest, no contact with the neck or head. The penalty that Rapana milked as well was a bs high shot call.

Question - did McCullough not score because I thought it hit the grass initially ? If Savage scored then so did McCullough.

Well done boys, I'm really proud of that effort. A SOO weakened Broncos next week, looking forward to that.
I agree Kit66, over the past month there has been a significant improvement in the teams defensive structures. I belive
Did we change our defensive coaches recently ? 3 and 4 in the tackle, wrapping up the ball, desperation and working together, great spread on our line leaving barely any holes, what's going on ? Best defensive effort in ages !
Gutsy win in atrocious conditions but that's what our winter sport is all about, great to watch.
So, who were the guys up on the hill near the wind sock - was it anyone on here ? Pretty funny.

Last year when Ramsey was dropping everything I noticed his habit of taking his eyes off the ball at the last second, I thought he'd fixed that but it's back. Top marks though to him for that one on one try saver near the line - the one that was wrongly penalized for a high shot, it wasn't - hand on the shoulder and arm across the upper chest, no contact with the neck or head. The penalty that Rapana milked as well was a bs high shot call.

Question - did McCullough not score because I thought it hit the grass initially ? If Savage scored then so did McCullough.

Well done boys, I'm really proud of that effort. A SOO weakened Broncos next week, looking forward to that.
I agree kit66, over the past month there has been a significant improvement in the defensive structures. I can see Su'A makes a big difference, however it does appear that they are receiving improved direction as well.

Yow

Juniors
I’d prefer to roll the dice a bit, lose a few games while the halves develop. They might not be NRL ready and firing until half way through next year but it sure beats playing mediocre players like Mbye and McCulloch in our spine.
You never know, with Hunt at 9 guiding the team they may even be stronger from the get go.
Lose more games that is going to want players to come to us please think about it.