What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kanagroos starting 17

big hit!

Bench
It's understandable QLD origin players will make up most of the team, given they won Origin. Meninga's giving most of the incumbents (unless they play for Penrith or Parra), first crack here, and all the debutants except Crichton are Kingslanders.

And yeah, how hard is it to give the incumbents a positional squad number at the beginning of the tournament? 1. Teddy, 2. JAC, 3. Mitchell, 4. Holmes, 6. Munster, 7. DCE, etc!!

Nikora and an aging Bromwich on the edge?
With Rapana and Kris up against Latrell and Addo-Carr?

Should be a great game but both squads have holes in them and who can take advantage of the others wins
We still have the better 2nd rowers.

Kris and Rapana will do their jobs. I'm not really worried about Australia's outside backs.

Haha Yeo is easily top 5 honey
Nah. He hasn't really set the world on fire at rep level. We will probably knock him out like Origin 1 this year.

I like ball playing locks but with that piss weak prop rotation you have, I don't think it will work for you. Especially in England. Good luck though...sweetie.

big hit!

Bench
Nope, 48 hours. Unclear why Australia went early.

Probably so Mal didn't have to answer more questions leading up as to who was going to be in the team.

Now he'll have to answer questions as to why he selected this team, which is self-explanatory given no Penrith or Parra players are in it!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Probably so Mal didn't have to answer more questions leading up as to who was going to be in the team.

Now he'll have to answer questions as to why he selected this team, which is self-explanatory given no Penrith or Parra players are in it!
Reg is Aussie as they come, he cleans your mum's pool. Plenty in other teams. Nathan has a chin the size of Tassie.

Frailty

First Grade
I hope Jake Trbojevic isn't the starting prop (or even in the side) when Australia starts to play stronger nations.

skeepe

Immortal
I hope Jake Trbojevic isn't the starting prop (or even in the side) when Australia starts to play stronger nations.
Selecting him in the squad at all was ridiculous. Playing him at prop - suicide. NZ will eat this team alive.