What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COE

Tigerm

First Grade

Zurich Centre official opening​

stryker

First Grade
$75m, I believe?

They have a barber shop in house, if they charge the players for a cut, they will get it back in no time💇‍♂️
That barber should be tasked with shaving all the players heads.
No individual identities - all players called by their numbers only.
Anyone caught taking a selfie - especially into a mirror should cop a $15k fine.
If you are seen in public dressed like a dickhead - the winger we loaned to Melbourne being chief offender - you will be stood down for a game and docked substantial monies.
More to come…

Tigerm

First Grade
That barber should be tasked with shaving all the players heads.
No individual identities - all players called by their numbers only.
Anyone caught taking a selfie - especially into a mirror should cop a $15k fine.
If you are seen in public dressed like a dickhead - the winger we loaned to Melbourne being chief offender - you will be stood down for a game and docked substantial monies.
More to come…
I think they do this sort of thing in China, not here?😅

stryker

First Grade
I think they do this sort of thing in China, not here?😅
Communism works my man.
As for the players…
I don’t give two hoots about them.
Train hard, shut the f**k up, win games, shut the f**k up, train hard, shut the f**k up, win games…..

Tigerm

First Grade
Communism works my man.
As for the players…
I don’t give two hoots about them.
Train hard, shut the f**k up, win games, shut the f**k up, train hard, shut the f**k up, win games…..
"Communism works." ???
Where has it ever been successful?

stryker

First Grade
Democracy allows you to say "f**k Democracy", couldn't do that in China or Russia
I’m not saying I want to live under communism. It gets shit done a lot quicker and easier than democracy. The problem with democracy is that it gives a voice to f**ken idiots.
It is how you get Trump and Biden elected as presidents.

Whether China is better or not depends on your own situation and circumstance in that country.

It’s probably a better life if you are financially comfy in China than poor and desperate here.

Ive been to the Peoples Republic of China, as a general observation, @stryker is right, they get stuff done.

The Three Gorges Dam

I’ve been to this place. And FYI, plenty of foreign companies helped build it too including some of our ugly lot. If you are going to China, please visit the dam, it will “sweep you off your feet”

It was a controversial build, but consider it all in the balance.

But I’m not sure if democracy and getting stuff done are mutually exclusive.

I like the opportunity to vote governments in and out. Keeps them on their toes, well in theory!

I’d like to see our board voted out. What about SGI where the wealthy blokes daughter is appointed to their board.

Like an inheritance, royalty type provisions in the NRL. Forget merit, a birthright. FMD.

Last edited:

Latest posts