What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita farewell?

Quigs

Immortal
I am glad that he made the call. Another season could of quickly diminished his legacy with the game.

Thanks for the memories yah big palooka, in particular one that will live forever with Rugby League.

(There are a lot of post ups that I would of liked to 'Like')

I am glad that he made the call. Another season could of quickly diminished his legacy with the game.

Thanks for the memories yah big palooka, in particular one that will live forever with Rugby League.

(There are a lot of post ups that I would of liked to 'Like')

how about the teeth he needed!

Frailty

First Grade
As much as I'm sad for Andy because I know how much he wanted to continue, I'm happy he is retiring a Shark and I don't have to see him in that disgusting Manly jersey.

Hope he stays with the club in an off-field role and he gets the multiple surgeries needed.

shadowboxer

First Grade
lets face it, if you were semi retired you wouldn’t be on here anymore lol we’re all stuck forever

Fifita = legend
Fair point - I’d say it just means I can take to the grave that they won at least one…and an Amco cup.
In saying that, I cut a pretty depressing figure walking home after the cowboys game….

Latest posts