What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Australia World Cup Semi Final 2021

Didn't time this one well, have a family road trip to Gold Coast, leaving early so will miss the game live!
Not sure when I'll catch the replay, but let's hope we pull something together, but the plane tickets are ready for them if they don't!

Blair

Coach
Didn't time this one well, have a family road trip to Gold Coast, leaving early so will miss the game live!
Not sure when I'll catch the replay, but let's hope we pull something together, but the plane tickets are ready for them if they don't!
By the looks of the thread title you'd already know what happened anyway!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Great first half from the Kiwis. Monumental blunder from Rapana for their first try but we have been very good and much better in general play. Another 40mins of that and we could be in for something special, Aussie have a lot of blokes that can make something from nothing though

JJ

Immortal
Big performance…. Tough loss that one.

tbh, like Aust they should have played at this level all along….

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nelson Weak-as-Human costs you the game.

Somethings are just beautiful. The thug lost, Cam Murray too good for Nelson Wannbe-be-Hardman.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nikora, the most under rated player in the NRL.

Always top 5 of the players in the game, every game.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Poor Stacey.....sad face.

Hey we will beat the Poms or hopefully Samoa. The final has been played, quite close.

Nelson, keep picking him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
@Mr Angry Dude if you're going to act like a chook do it in the main threads. No ones been arguing with you in this thread.
I will post where and when I want.

Get farged forum cop.

9780767926812.jpg

Do not tell me anything ya canrt

Blair

Coach
But we win the Women's RWC. Gee, that was far better than men's rugby! Even Beave would agree!

Nelson Weak-as-Human costs you the game.

Somethings are just beautiful. The thug lost, Cam Murray too good for Nelson Wannbe-be-Hardman.
Sorry but Aussie ref reffing an Aussie team cost us.
Cleary offside 4 times in first half, never pinged, we do it once and we pinged ( it was the right call on us but not consistent!)
Offside call on try bullshit, camera angle shows line spreading out! Also player taken out in same play by Aussie. Shit even Vozzy though so! (Yes he is an Aussie so you know it's the wrong call!)
Grant f**ks up at dummy half with non active player in the ruck, Grant choses to delay play and ref calls penalty, Aussie score winning try.
Raped in all holes!

Was it not a shoulder charge on Nelson to lose the ball?

Last edited: