What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

I’ve seen Mann show some semblance of playmaking ability. A nice short ball or grubber kick here and there.

In what I’ve seen from Gamble I think he can run the ball ok and positive he can carry on like a f**kwit.
Tell me you've not watched much of Gamble playing without telling me you've not watched much of Gamble playing

Knight Tales

Juniors
We could always play without a fullback next year.
Just like we did this year!
Man City won the premier league last year without a striker. The one slight difference being they have arguably the greatest manager in history and the world’s best midfielder in De Bruyne. But there is always hope.

Bdubs

Juniors
Hopefully Hastings, Elliot and Hetherington can bring a big change of mentality and harden up our squad.
i think that's why we have bought these guys. We are trying to change the culture in the club and have our side stand for something. All are aggressive and won't take a backward step. Hopefully others will follow them

You might want to tell joey he doesn't know what he's talking about.
I'll call him 🙄

Can anyone please enlighten me who will play fullback if KP moves to 5/8?

We missed out on Garrick, Lach Miller has all but been shut down by the Sharks. Who does that leave us with? Hodgson who has barely played reserve grade? Gagai?

Yeah, sounds like a great plan to move the current Qld fullback out of position....

mozza91

Coach
Well if you think Pongas 1-1 defence is bad....
Totally different type of defending from the centres. He certainly wouldn’t be great defensively but would be safe under the high ball and offer abit in attack.

Hastings is the only FG standard half we have and a Ponga/Hastings halves pairing will create a lot more points than a Gamble or Clune/Hastings halves pairing.

Jono078

Referee
I’m torn on the whole Ponga to #6 thing because I feel now is the time he’s most suited to it, but the one thing I keep reminding myself is he has an atrocious kicking game for a half, and we can’t afford to have the onus on one half doing majority of kicking. If he was partnering Adam Reynolds it would be ok but we don’t have that luxury.

Gamble for mine is the front runner for #6. I think he’ll compliment Hastings too. He’s got a good running game and is a big frame and good defender. And he’s very passionate on the field. I believe he’ll surprise a lot of you next year.

Knight Tales

Juniors
What about Bradman Playing fullback? I know he struggled there as a junior on occasions, but it is not completely foreign to him. Mapa can continue his development from centre.