What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lucablight

First Grade
The extensive media coverage is overwhelmingly negative, probably due to the large supporter base. Do the extra fans translate to more income from TV or sponsors? The corporates f**king hate us.

As for the large junior base, they are happy signing wherever the money is.
Do you have an accurate list of how much money each club gets from sponsors? As for juniors signing elsewhere it’s up to the club to make use of the tools it has at its disposal. Even the Panthers. Roosters, Rabbitohs and Broncos have won the wooden spoon in the last 20 years. What clubs would you rate bigger than ours?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They will have to pay him a shit load to get him to go back there after his acrimonious exit . Fans will be pretty split as well

he squealed like a stuck pig to get out of there, I just can't see him going back

if he leaves, then surely it has to be the bulldogs

Gronk

Staff member
apparently Moses is replaceable
We have the perfect back up half replacement ffs!!
Announcing Bill Murray GIF

yy_cheng

Coach
Watchimg the worlcup, i would take g williams depending on what coin he wants

Can paulo speak to some of his fellow countrymen and drag them over

Chipmunk

Coach
The only reason we compete is due to Moses pin-point accurate exceptionally long kicking game. If Moses is not in the team, then the entire three quarter line will need to be replaced too, with players that are going to consistently make 20 metres more on average per set than what we currently do.

Is it easier to over pay one player, in probably the most key position in the game, than it is to replace 4 players, were we're likely going to need to pay those four players more than the amount that we're likely going to have to increase Moses salary to, in order to get those 20 metres more?

JokerEel

First Grade
We’ve already lost good players around them and relaxed them with cheaper players. Wasn’t that the point? To keep our halves?

This is true and I hope we keep both our halves, We don't want to go into season 24 with a new half or 5/8 with also the possibility of a new hooker if Hodgson gives it away after 1 season..

Angry_eel

First Grade
At this stage, losing Moses would be a bigger disaster than losing Brown. If we want to compete for the Premiership for the next 2-3 years, we need to keep Moses. I suspect Moses knows this too, that's why the coin in question.

If Jim S and MON want to compete for the long run, they'll keep Brown. Brown and JA/Asi show will be a sticky taped car but it'll improve with time.

JokerEel

First Grade
At this stage, losing Moses would be a bigger disaster than losing Brown. If we want to compete for the Premiership for the next 2-3 years, we need to keep Moses. I suspect Moses knows this too, that's why the coin in question.

If Jim S and MON want to compete for the long run, they'll keep Brown. Brown and JA/Asi show will be a sticky taped car but it'll improve with time.

Thats it The CEO and GM should be taking Moses and Brown (when back) to the best restaurants in Sydney and buying Moses lots of baby shit to get him to stay..

Maybe the Arthurs will babysit baby Moses..

Latest posts