What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Need to keep Drown (without paying stupid money), young, still improving and a few years before hitting his peak..

Moses is important to our side, but is 30 when his next contract starts. He is very good but probably is close to his peak. He can make “poor” decisions”. Definitely try to keep but wouIdn’t be offering him a million plus like others clubs potentially are….

JA, I rate higher then others do. Yes he aren’t “explosive”, quick half, but is quicker then some suggest. He is going to be a bigger half, so less of a liability in defence. And think he has got good “vision”/playing making skills. Obviously far from perfect and could turn out crap but don’t think he will. Reckon he will be a “Townsend” type half (he never played 20 plus games until 24)

So if Moses doesn’t stay, I don’t think a Drown / JA (another 2 nrl offseasons/more experience), in 2024 is the end of the world….yes it aren’t as good as Moses/Drown…

But it wouId give us $1 million plus to improve the squad….we could use that to target To’o (or another big metre eating winger) and a up and coming fullback who can play centre (maybe Sloan/Lomax/koula) to prepare for Gutho’s retirement…

so while we may lose in one spot we strengthen 2 others…..it’s about squad balance……

yep definitely want to keep Moses, but not on a stupid desperate amount..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JA, I rate higher then others do. Yes he aren’t “explosive”, quick half, but is quicker then some suggest.

I watched him play in the Private Schools final when his team won and at 17 he had sufficient speed when compared to his peers. A long distance try or assist from memory.

Comparing him to NRL players is a bit premature, but as some have said, he should never have been selected as he was just not ready.

Stevie

Bench
Maybe start a new post just about JA and allow only Hiney to post and every time he posts about JA it defaults to there. And no one else can read the post, then we're free of his rants ffs!!!
TBH he is the only person I have on block for that reason. The early part of last year I was finding the obsessions with BA and JA and general club bashing was genuinely getting me down. I mean give it a rest already, it’s not funny, clever, anything.

The moment I cut that constant drivel and misery out (bear in mind I can’t see what you are replying to thankfully) I was immediately happier.

gaffer

Juniors
I watched sterlo and even Tim smith

They were slow footed but their mind was fast so they seemed to be where they wanted to be before everyone else. However their reflexes were fast. Like they passed and kicked quickly

Ja seems to do everything slowly
is that like meeting yourself coming back

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I watched sterlo and even Tim smith

They were slow footed but their mind was fast so they seemed to be where they wanted to be before everyone else. However their reflexes were fast. Like they passed and kicked quickly

Ja seems to do everything slowly
He’s twenty years old and doesn’t want to make mistakes. It’s good that he takes his time executing plays. Dudes that are scared of getting hit rush their execution.

Avenger

Immortal
He’s twenty years old and doesn’t want to make mistakes. It’s good that he takes his time executing plays. Dudes that are scared of getting hit rush their execution.
At his age he should be doing things at speed. He doesn’t, not because he’s scared it’s because he hasn’t got it.

I timed him. During one of his small bomb type kicks to his winger I was able to make an espresso and sit back on the couch before the ball went out on the full.

Last edited:

Latest posts