What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench
Elliott was surprisingly good in his time at hooker for Canberra. Ideally you'd like to keep him in his preferred position but it's an option if times are desperate. Out of Mann, Crossland & Kobe Rugless (development squad) I'd pick Mann first.

Temple Kalepo & Riley Jones are the other 2 wildcards, neither are part of the top squad so ineligible as it stands but both are doing a full NRL pre-season so could earn a spot.

Yosh

Coach
Elliot stated in an interview he doesn't mind playing kick or second row out wide but doesn't want to play hooker at all.

Yosh

Coach
So far we have signed an experienced organizing halfback and a metres eater winger. Probably fixes two of our three major team flaws from last season. The other being an 80% plus goal kicker. Good work Mr. Parr.

Jono078

Referee
So far we have signed an experienced organizing halfback and a metres eater winger. Probably fixes two of our three major team flaws from last season. The other being an 80% plus goal kicker. Good work Mr. Parr.
Hastings has career 78% conversion rate. In saying that it’s only about 50 goals total.

Despite this, I bet Ponga will be first choice goal kicker still.

Bdubs

Juniors
i don't think Ponga will be goal kicker because i don't think he actually wants to be the goal kicker, he'll be happy to pass it off to someone else
Hastings has career 78% conversion rate. In saying that it’s only about 50 goals total.

i don't think Ponga will be goal kicker because i don't think he actually wants to be the goal kicker, he'll be happy to pass it off to someone else

Old School

Juniors
That would be consistent with him passing off the responsibility of running back kicks & defending. He truly
is a protected species & more than justifies how the whole joint revolves around him. A big thanks to all the complete dicks who made all those decisions in the past that have brought us to this point.