What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v West Indies D/N @ Adelaide Oval Dec 8-12, 2022

I don't remember Tait being accurate. Struggled to bowl long spells even in 50 over matches. Had serious pace but I can't recall him being that great apart from that.
Nor I. Isn't that the reason he got the moniker 'the wild thing' as he sprayed the ball all over the shop. His white ball career certainly eclipsed his red ball one, but even that was far from earth shattering.

Pattie succumbs to that quad injury and Smith will captain the 'pinkie' Test. Only thing I dont like about this Test is the late start as I am now retired and find it tiresome filling in my days. Reason I have to write straight lines here on LU so BCF can get all the laffs.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
2 quicks pull up sore after a test, it’s like they hadn’t played a first class game in almost 6 months 🤔

Bugger Hazlewood out. Some say injured while a CA spokesman says due to a heavy workload in Perth. Also a heavy workload playing bloody white ball for the past six months. Haze will be missed as he took a record 5/8, the most economical five wicket haul in 70 years in a pinkie Test. Be something if Barrell or Neser can replicate that.

Last edited:

nöyd

Staff member

JXtRvwQ.png

Is this implying that Haze is a cross-dresser? More scandal

Latest posts