What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy Ngutlik

Victoire

Juniors
Apparently this tall, fast, strongly built PNG winger was with Wests Magpies NSW Cup this year. Any chance he's going around next year? Looks like he would be absolute weapon on the wing for your NRL team

giphy.gif

Tigerm

First Grade
Apparently this tall, fast, strongly built PNG winger was with Wests Magpies NSW Cup this year. Any chance he's going around next year? Looks like he would be absolute weapon on the wing for your NRL team

giphy.gif
“Apparently” is the key word, tbh I never heard anything about him, though I don’t follow the other teams as much as I should?
But some players play at a different level in rep games and can’t seem to replicate it for the club team, imo.
If he is still with us, hopefully he can take the step up when if he gets a shot.

gordsy

Juniors
As long as he can make tackles as well then all good. Actually I'd prefer him to be a better defender than he is in attack.