What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs. Wests Tigers Discussion

Big Pete

Referee
Dolphins vs. Wests Tigers
Suncorp Stadium, Saturday 6 April 2024
Kick Off: 6:35pm (AEST)

DOLPHINS2024.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Jake Averillo 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Jack Bostock 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Isaiya Katoa 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Thomas Flegler 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Euan Aitken 13. Ray Stone

14. Josh Kerr 15. Kurt Donoghoe 16. Mark Nicholls 17. Kenny Bromwich

18. Oryn Keeley 19. Sean O'Sullivan 20. Jarrod Wallace 21. Tesi Niu 22. Mason Teague

WESTSTIGERS2024.png

1. Jahream Bula 2. Charlie Staines 3. Solomona Faataape 4. Justin Olam 5. Junior Tupou 6. Jayden Sullivan 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole

14. Latu Fainu 15. Alex Seyfarth 16. Alex Twal 17. Samuela Fainu

18. Brent Naden 19. Asu Kepaoa 20. Justin Matamua 21. Solomon Alaimalo 22. Jake Simpkin​

Puff

First Grade
Very confident about this one with Sullivan in the halves for the Tigers.

As an ex-Dragon, I have seen a bit of him. He was vastly overrated by Dragon supporters, if I am honest, however he sees himself as a full time first grader.

I'd suggest that if Sezer doesn't take the reins fully, their attack will be stunted heavily without Galvin, who seems electric. Sullivan who went to the Tigers for a chance, will have no hope with Galvin in front of him, then Luai next year. He will be under enormous pressure to prove himself here, which I think could be his downfall, as I didn't see much when he was given chances at the Dragons.

And I think Benji might have the same opinion, due to naming Fainu the young half on the bench.

Just an opinion.

Nutz

Bench
Very confident about this one with Sullivan in the halves for the Tigers.

As an ex-Dragon, I have seen a bit of him. He was vastly overrated by Dragon supporters, if I am honest, however he sees himself as a full time first grader.

I'd suggest that if Sezer doesn't take the reins fully, their attack will be stunted heavily without Galvin, who seems electric. Sullivan who went to the Tigers for a chance, will have no hope with Galvin in front of him, then Luai next year. He will be under enormous pressure to prove himself here, which I think could be his downfall, as I didn't see much when he was given chances at the Dragons.

And I think Benji might have the same opinion, due to naming Fainu the young half on the bench.

Just an opinion.
Are U going to Suncorp?

Puff

First Grade
Katoa once again showed he is going to be a gun. Sign him for life I say

Latest posts