What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ten Commandments of WestsTigers

macnaz

Staff member
1.Thou shall not win when considered favourites

2.Thou shall play poorly for a commemorative or memorial game

3.Thou shall be penalised for a bogus or obscure NRL rule

4.Thou shall play a struggling team into form

5.Thou shall provide a winless team their 1st victory

6.Thou shall be the team when the oppositions star players are back from injury

7.Thou shall be responsible for ensuring every negative NRL record is broken against us

8.Thou shall ensure no player in the team can run 100 metres in under 15 seconds

9.Thou shall ensure we have at least 5 flipper hand players

10. Thou shall over pay quality players to totally under perform for us

macnaz

Staff member
I went back through older threads and some thoughts about our 10 commmandments and came up with these .
Please debate anything that should be added that over rules whats in the list , and also what order you feel is most appropriate to the list.

macnaz

Staff member
Sad thing i guess will be that no one would even argue this list is in anyway untrue or erelevant :(

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Thou shall constantly remind your deluded fans that the world is a cruel and uncaring place, and that dreams don't come true.

macnaz

Staff member
Thou shall constantly remind your deluded fans that the world is a cruel and uncaring place, and that dreams don't come true.
I think they actualy do the opposite and remind us year after year things will change

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Thou shall ensure we are paying more than 1 coach at a time! (Are you still paying someone other than Benji?)

After Commandment 1 or 2,
Thou shall invariably put in an outstanding performance against the competition favourites or leaders.

e.g. Penrith this week.